Jump to content
IGNORED

Baker's Belly Flop Victim


littlered
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ouch! Hope he makes a full recovery - he`s looked an exciting player when I`ve seen him on TV. It`s never nice to see a player stretchered off, God knows we`ve seen enough over the years, but I noticed at the time he was sitting up so thought it might not be as bad as it looked.

The lad was suffering from shock before the pain kicked in perhaps?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

Ouch! Hope he makes a full recovery - he`s looked an exciting player when I`ve seen him on TV. It`s never nice to see a player stretchered off, God knows we`ve seen enough over the years, but I noticed at the time he was sitting up so thought it might not be as bad as it looked.

The lad was suffering from shock before the pain kicked in perhaps?

People deal with pain differently as well. I've seen to people with horrific injuries sat up, chatting and playing on their phone. If it was me I'd be screaming my head off😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 23/11/2021 at 15:00, littlered said:

People deal with pain differently as well. I've seen to people with horrific injuries sat up, chatting and playing on their phone. If it was me I'd be screaming my head off😂

The body can only deal with pain in one place at a time. So you might not be aware that you are more seriously injured, if your brain hasn't registered the injury.

Dealt with many RTCs back in the day, with people complaining about their arm or back; completely unaware that they have serious leg injuries. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

The body can only deal with pain in one place at a time. So you might not be aware that you are more seriously injured, if your brain hasn't registered the injury.

Dealt with many RTCs back in the day, with people complaining about their arm or back; completely unaware that they have serious leg injuries. 

My number one thing to avoid!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

The body can only deal with pain in one place at a time. So you might not be aware that you are more seriously injured, if your brain hasn't registered the injury.

Dealt with many RTCs back in the day, with people complaining about their arm or back; completely unaware that they have serious leg injuries. 

Yep me too. Also have had a loads of fallers complaining about skin tears and the like, with a leg pointing in the wrong direction😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...