IGNORED

Stoke City at home match-day thread

Jerseybean

Would not surprise me that if there were no niggles from Saturday if he went unchanged.

If you were looking to make changes:

Bakinson - either James or Massengo

Benarous - Massengo

Martin - either Wells or Semenyo

Saturday was something to build from, assuming same 18 we suddenly looked stronger.

41 minutes ago, DownendStokie said:

More Meir than Blurton.

I have a mate from school coming over from Bath for the game. He's been bringing up his 15yo son up on rugby until now but his son has decided he wants to be a Stoke fan so it’s his first game tonight.

My other half is lightwood, bit closer to tesco than mier. Well i suspect the 15 year old will get to see a few goals for his team later!

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I've studied this very carefully and I think the ball is coloured black and in the right hand side penalty area with an arrow pointed in its general location. After seasons of trying to understand stats- I'm finally getting there.

I assume the arrows indicate the direction of the wind? It seems to swirl around in random directions 

• Admin
55 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Would not surprise me that if there were no niggles from Saturday if he went unchanged.

If you were looking to make changes:

Bakinson - either James or Massengo

Benarous - Massengo

Martin - either Wells or Semenyo

Saturday was something to build from, assuming same 18 we suddenly looked stronger.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Massengo starts and Williams on bench.  We’ve surely got to manage him slightly as won’t be fully match fit 

• Confused 1

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Will Rollason said:

We're already getting a bit reliant on him and what he brings. 

How's Matty James doing is he match fit?

Indeed but I’d rather have him available for the next 20 games than break him and losing him for another 6-7 games if we push him too hard from the off 

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

RobinsTV never shows the games that get selected for main Sky channels.

It might be available if you look around a bit, but Sky will be the only official/legal way to watch.

You can get a sky day pass on NowTV for a tenner if you have access to the app on your TV, IE same cost as Robins tv

• Like 1