IGNORED

Stoke City at home match-day thread

14 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

Couldn't be bothered to go down tonight so take away and making everyone miserable on here instead.

2.1 stoke

Sad isn't it..! 

I have a ticket (season ticket) and was working in Westbury on Trym - but drove straight past Ashton Gate after I'd finished and came home instead. 

I simply couldn't be bothered to go. 

That's got to be the first time in 30 years where I simply couldn't be arsed to attend a match. 

Also sounds like the vast majority of those I usually sit with aren't going (variety of reasons) 

This is likely to be our lowest (actual in attendance) home crowd for years. 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Sad isn't it..! 

I have a ticket (season ticket) and was working in Westbury on Trym - but drove straight past Ashton Gate after I'd finished and came home instead. 

I simply couldn't be bothered to go. 

That's got to be the first time in 30 years where I simply couldn't be arsed to attend a match. 

Also sounds like the vast majority of those I usually sit with aren't going (variety of reasons) 

This is likely to be our lowest (actual in attendance) home crowd for years. 

Yep. Tuesday night city games under the lights are one of my favourite things to do usually. 

I just couldn't be ****** to rush home get ready and go after work. 8 other season ticket holders I go with also couldn't be bothered 

• Sad 1