IGNORED

Home Atmosphere

BCFC Rich

Just now, BCFC Richard said:

So often we say this player or that player deserves their own thread, well today its definitely the fans! You have to say fans were 12th man again. Amazing support. Especially given our record at home and it hardly being champagne football. Cheering every tackle, shouting encouragement. Great atmosphere - think it shows how much difference fans make when they get behind the team no matter what. 

Really came across loud and clear on the TV, incredibly proud tonight. Well done all of you 

• Like 3

Yep, I'm listening to radio briz coverage in Australia and the fans came across really well. Not been to the Gate for a number of years so it made me feel quite emotional, made the hairs on my neck stand up.

Really happy for everyone there that the lads hung on for the 3 points. Well done AG. ? ? ? 

• Like 12
  • Robin 4

25 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

More proof that we can create a good atmosphere at the new Ashton Gate, opposed to popular belief....

Yeah, if you have 20 people in a crowd of 20k creating the atmosphere then it's going to be a bit flat, if you have 17k all singing then surprise surprise it sounds quiet loud and enjoyable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just goes to show that we can produce an atmosphere if the players give us something to sing and shout about.

BTW, the official attendance may have been 17k but I doubt there were more than about 14 k actually in the ground.

first time I've lost my voice during a football match for ages though in the last 15 minutes I haven't sung and shouted so much for a long time.

Ole, ole, ole, ole (we do need to have some better songs BTW) 

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Like 2

Yes sounded great on sky. Every time you get all parts of the stadium singing minus the the Atyeo it's incredible. Section 82, I think the singing block is, can't do it on their own. 

Dolman, south stand, Lansdown Williams (all three tiers) and section 82 then you got some bloody atmosphere and passion.I bloody annoyed I took the easy option and watched on sky. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Yes sounded great on sky. Every time you get all parts of the stadium singing minus the the Atyeo it's incredible. Section 82, I think the singing block is, can't do it on their own. 

Dolman, south stand, Lansdown Williams (all three tiers) and section 82 then you got some bloody atmosphere and passion.I bloody annoyed I took the easy option and watched on sky. 

When the whole ground sings it’s like a gust of wind. You physically feel it spread through the stands. 

Funny that when such phenomena is felt, we rarely throw it away. 

• Like 1