IGNORED

Foul Throw? - One for the Refs on Here

Port Said Red

10 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

I'll raise you there. I think players diving, rolling around on the floor and feigning injury to influence the ref is a greater transgression that goes unpunished! ?

Whilst it's always been part of the game, the modern professional era has evolved it as a whole sport in itself. I reckon there must be a Hogwart's School for Football Dark Arts.

10 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

I'll raise you there. I think players diving, rolling around on the floor and feigning injury to influence the ref is a greater transgression that goes unpunished! ?

Whilst it's always been part of the game, the modern professional era has evolved it as a whole sport in itself. I reckon there must be a Hogwart's School for Football Dark Arts.

Edited by Erithacus
Doubled up!

12 hours ago, Super said:

Just bizarre. The ref should be adding on at least 30 seconds every throw by the time it take Kalas to get over there then dry the ball.

If we’re winning 1-0 and the time the throws are taking are going unnoticed then I’m happy, no issue in my opinion, the longer the better.

If I was an opposition player/fan losing 1-0 and the throws were taking that long however……….

13 hours ago, Super said:

I know it helps us but the towel drying really gets on my nerves. Should be stopped.

To be honest, isn't that just a ploy to slow down the play/disrupt the game. He doesn't need to towel off the ball every throw. There was one time yesterday that Kalas towelled the ball, threw it in; and it got knocked straight out. Cue the 2 minute towel run all over again.??

We have so little possession in games now that we are getting masters of the "dark arts".

Some real time wasting from the start of the second half yesterday onwards. I don't care though, it's all part of game management; and been done to us for years.