IGNORED

Team for Sunday

Waconda

3 hours ago, Charlie BCFC said:

I think Williams was a precaution. Bakers probably looked the worst out of the lot, if he’s out then I guess Atkinson can come in and that shouldn’t be an issue

Williams signalled to the bench that he needed to come off. Given that he has really really struggled with injury since he came here, I think it would be sensible to start him on the bench at very best and then only utilise him if really necessary. Hopefully a short term decision for a long term gain.

2 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Williams signalled to the bench that he needed to come off. Given that he has really really struggled with injury since he came here, I think it would be sensible to start him on the bench at very best and then only utilise him if really necessary. Hopefully a short term decision for a long term gain.

Wasn`t it playing him unnecessarily against Blades in the cup when he came back from injury once before that ****** him up?

19 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

Nope. Not fit for Sunday either. Nige spoke to this in his press conference. Looks like the youngsters need to step up again.

He didn’t say he wasn’t specifically, but inferred whilst talking about King that James isn’t back.  I’m not sure Nige is one for mind games per se, so like you I assume he won’t be available.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Wasn`t it playing him unnecessarily against Blades in the cup when he came back from injury once before that ****** him up?

I think there were several bad decisions regarding fitness last season ( in hindsight) but when so many players were injured it's not surprising they played him. I think the new set-up is more careful but also has slightly better options particularly with the young players stepping up.

15 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I think there were several bad decisions regarding fitness last season ( in hindsight) but when so many players were injured it's not surprising they played him. I think the new set-up is more careful but also has slightly better options particularly with the young players stepping up.

Indeed there were but it was the cup and didn`t really matter. IIRC most of us on here were gobsmacked he played.