IGNORED

The day under SOD where we "turned the corner"

WolfOfWestStreet

8 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Blimey, that's quite the fall from grace, there's quite a few ex league managers floating around in the conference. 

Brian Stock was someone we should have been after whilst he was getting dicked about at Preston iirc. Doncaster paid peanuts for him. 

Semi retired, south coast living and keeping involved in the game - perhaps ?

12 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Fair enough,  I thought after Eng U 19 manager, Assistant at Liverpool under Brendan Rogers  Head of Development at Wolves, then Pompey and Weymouth were a bit of a backwards step. 

If he's winding down would make sense however it's different on the face of it. 

Or, given that he never used to look at league tables, he might think that Weymouth are in the Prem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

In which time we've won 3 and drawn 1?

Yep. Forest broke me, needed a break from the game. Done some other things, spent time with my boy, watched other sports, went to the NFL. 

Glad the team are doing better ? I'm looking forward to Saturday taking my spot in S82 and hopefully watch some good football with my pals and many ciders. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Yep. Forest broke me, needed a break from the game. Done some other things, spent time with my boy, watched other sports, went to the NFL. 

Glad the team are doing better ? I'm looking forward to Saturday taking my spot in S82 and hopefully watch some good football with my pals and many ciders. 

It literally broke him, he had a bad foot for weeks.