Jump to content
IGNORED

The day under SOD where we "turned the corner"


WolfOfWestStreet
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Calculus said:

He's 'relocated' to Dorset and found a local job in football with a mate. Not so much a fall from grace as a bit of interest in semi-retirement.

Fair enough,  I thought after Eng U 19 manager, Assistant at Liverpool under Brendan Rogers  Head of Development at Wolves, then Pompey and Weymouth were a bit of a backwards step. 

If he's winding down would make sense however it's different on the face of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Calculus said:

He's 'relocated' to Dorset and found a local job in football with a mate. Not so much a fall from grace as a bit of interest in semi-retirement.

yes, possibly a better work-life balance? He might just want a new kind of challenge. 
good luck to him!
 

 

Edited by exAtyeoMax
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Blimey, that's quite the fall from grace, there's quite a few ex league managers floating around in the conference. 

Brian Stock was someone we should have been after whilst he was getting dicked about at Preston iirc. Doncaster paid peanuts for him. 

Semi retired, south coast living and keeping involved in the game - perhaps ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Fair enough,  I thought after Eng U 19 manager, Assistant at Liverpool under Brendan Rogers  Head of Development at Wolves, then Pompey and Weymouth were a bit of a backwards step. 

If he's winding down would make sense however it's different on the face of it. 

Or, given that he never used to look at league tables, he might think that Weymouth are in the Prem.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

In which time we've won 3 and drawn 1?

Yep. Forest broke me, needed a break from the game. Done some other things, spent time with my boy, watched other sports, went to the NFL. 

Glad the team are doing better 👏 I'm looking forward to Saturday taking my spot in S82 and hopefully watch some good football with my pals and many ciders. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Yep. Forest broke me, needed a break from the game. Done some other things, spent time with my boy, watched other sports, went to the NFL. 

Glad the team are doing better 👏 I'm looking forward to Saturday taking my spot in S82 and hopefully watch some good football with my pals and many ciders. 

It literally broke him, he had a bad foot for weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...