IGNORED

LIVE news conference from Downing Street at 17:00pm Saturday

Never to the dark side

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

**** of a Prime Minister, bunch of c**ts as a political party.

In your opinion of course.......in mine better than "I have no policies and do what the unions tell me to" Starmer

2 minutes ago, gl2 said:

In your opinion of course.......in mine better than "I have no policies and do what the unions tell me to" Starmer

Ah, a visitor from the 70's.

I detest Starmer, who very much doesn't do what the unions tell him, so much so that several are removing/reducing funding. However you are correct in stating he has no policies and is waiting for his handlers to tell him what policies to have.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gl2 said:

Absolutely….my opinion.  Sod policies for the mo’….do you think our country’s government should be corrupt?  I don’t.  And there’s one **** in charge (being told what to do) allowing that corruption.

My last point on this subject.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

It'll be the usual "everyone needs to show common sense", without actually making anything mandatory.

They won't try cancelling Christmas again. well not for another 3 weeks at least.

They might as well do it now because I know loads of friends who are anti vax who say I won’t be putting that in my body and yet will happily be sniffing a bit of Colombian mixed with baking soda/rat poison or dropping pills tonight,of course when confronted with that they say it’s my body my choice,that’s what we are dealing with folks 

• Like 6