IGNORED

Anyone know.....

Colombo Robin

50 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

......where in briz i can get a quick pcr done? Planning to fly in from Spain next friday lunchtime to go to the game on Saturday with mates. Boris has thrown a spanner in the works today. Need a really quick turn around on the result to make kick off. 

Goodbody Clinic
75 Queens Rd, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1QP (directions)
clinic@goodbodywellness.co.uk
01225 444 144       

can you ring these people to see if they can do it? says next day results and close at 2.0  saturdays. £129.00 so dont do it without phoning first

55 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

......where in briz i can get a quick pcr done? Planning to fly in from Spain next friday lunchtime to go to the game on Saturday with mates. Boris has thrown a spanner in the works today. Need a really quick turn around on the result to make kick off. 

Nuffield health have/had a place at bristol airport, not sure if they do the quick PCR tests but I have a feeling they did the ones you can get back in a few hours 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, underover said:

Nuffield health have/had a place at bristol airport, not sure if they do the quick PCR tests but I have a feeling they did the ones you can get back in a few hours 

Isn't it in the silver parking area? Used to be there. You have to book it on the NHS app I think.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, underover said:

12 hours ago, Colombo Robin said:

This one sounds promising. Will look into it. Cheers underover ??

I had to use the Nuffield Health one before I went to Cyprus last month. Daughter had the test at 5pm, results at about 8pm. Cost £120. Park in the hotel (£5) and it’s before the departure gates. 

The only thing is whether they’re bookable to take on return - IIRC the passenger locator form asked for a booking reference, so as long as that’s provided, I would imagine it’ll work