IGNORED

Sheffield United away match day thread

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I wasn’t blaming them, you could see that it was serious. If they did then that’s a good thing. 

Yeah sorry wasn't implying you were blaming them!

Just pointing out that the arms involuntarily held up like that will cause an instant response to anyone there. Could be extremely serious

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 1
Just now, maxjak said:

If I could bet on Baker spending more time in the treatment room than the pitch throughout any season.....I would be a rich man?   Seriously what is the point of Baker?  If he hardly ever plays?

Yea how dare he get knocked out, should just walk it off right? Always looking for a way out. Did you read what you posted. You think he goes out there trying to get head injuries??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Flames 1
14 minutes ago, VT05763 said:

Have we not just got 4 points from the last 2 home games ? How is that an agenda.

We have looked like a different team, well coached, organised and motivated side.

The manager takes credit for that as do the players.

These players are not crap or uncoachable as proved in the last 2 games, as inconvenient as that is to others with agendas.

You got some ******* neck talking about people with agendas. You were constantly banging on about Pearson getting sacked . You even made things up about a split dressing room . **** off 

Edited by steviestevieneville