IGNORED

Sheffield United away match day thread

3 minutes ago, maxjak said:

If I could bet on Baker spending more time in the treatment room than the pitch throughout any season.....I would be a rich man?   Seriously what is the point of Baker?  If he hardly ever plays?

Out of order. The fact you can’t control your anger because we are losing and have chosen to have a pop at a player who has been sparked out is totally pathetic and childish on your part. Supporter? My arse.

• Like 2
  • Flames 2
1 minute ago, maxjak said:

He is brave, he is competitive, he is Mr 100 %........but he is always injured.  That is what I mean by what is the point of Baker?  I think he is great, but if he is never on the pitch, what is the point?

Keep digging mate, how can you legislate for head injuries?? It could have been anyone off for that injury and you would have said nothing. 

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Taking the piss out of a man who is unconscious, and it could well be very serious.  Classy 

You are right, of course ,although we’ve seen these moments often with the player.I don’t wish him any harm. 

You would think that with all Baker’s experience he would have learned to avoid these types of injury. 
He is too often injured and going off before the match is finished.

He is no good to himself or the club if he is consistently  unavailable .

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

You are right, of course ,although we’ve seen these moments often with the player.I don’t wish him any harm. 

You would think that with all Baker’s experience he would have learned to avoid these types of injury. 

Bollocks, leave it out.

Just now, Major Isewater said:

If I was Bakes I'd be seriously considering all my injuries and the impact on to my long term health.

I wish the bloke well. 

• Like 5
Just now, Major Isewater said:

I sort of get what you are saying. But a non commited/full throttle baker is no good to anyone. Baker is a top championship defender because he puts his body on the line to defend. Take that away he is a fairly limited footballer.