IGNORED

Sheffield United away match day thread

Just now, VT05763 said:

The fact that he has long term injury issues is the only reason he plays for us.

He has the ability to play at a higher level but because he is forced to miss so many games means we get to have him.

He is an outstanding player for us and well worth keeping hold of.

We are lucky to have him.

Spot on. His unusually high proportion of head/ facial injuries is due to the fact that, almost uniquely in this squad, he’s always prepared to stick his head in.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Better Red said:

If anyone is watching Bakinson off the ball they will see what a disgrace he is.

He should be nowhere near this team.

People were actually saying he is improving. They just don’t know anything about football.

If he is the answer we are in big trouble 

It really is incredible to watch him. We really are playing with 10men 

1 minute ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

There’s a difference between a tweaked hamstring and being knocked unconscious @maxjakyou worm 

I did not see the incident...and i apologise if i offended you.  I assumed it was yet another injury in    the long line of ~Baker injuries......which was obviously a mistake.  However I wish him a happy recovery?  Don't you think Worm is a little personal from someone who spends his days bouncing?                            

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Given the ball away? The teams pass completion is at 65%. His is at 80%.  He’s ran more anyone and put in more tackles than anyone 

He's been poor, i'm sorry. As was Bakinson. Lost the ball quite a few times 1st half in dangerous areas. Like I said, rate the guy but he has been poor today.