IGNORED

Sheffield United away match day thread

1 minute ago, Street red said:

I think personally Lansdowns time at this club is up but as Pearson said these are perfessional footballers they need to go out and perform but there not and have not for too many seasons now.

Still a cosy club with still a lot of cosy, lazy over paid so called players.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

Bristol city are a ******* disgrace. If anyone thinks we are mid table and not in a relegation battle, they are sadly mistaken. Absolute pitiful display. Nothing about what I’ve seen today makes me think we have the quality or ideas to do anything with this crop of players. 

We’re a disgrace -  image how bad we’d look if the point deductions were added on? That’s masking a relegation standard team - one that’s worse than when NP took over IMO.  

We need to get shot of Pearson, bring in Warnock and start playing men’s football with a bit of organisation and purpose. 

Infuriating and fairly embarrassing to watch, not least for the 655 there in person, but we know this is a side where one or two bits of quality can make the difference. We need a midfielder with bite to play alongside James when he’s back (Williams will not stay fit) and one or two attacking signings to keep teams on the back foot. 

I know it’s frustrating watching some of these drips but there’s no need for meltdowns. Most of these are not Pearson signings, nor would they be. We all know Sheffield United will be up there with this squad eventually. 

Edited by Bouncearoundtheground
Just now, Street red said:

I think personally Lansdowns time at this club is up but as Pearson said these are perfessional footballers they need to go out and perform but there not and have not for too many seasons now.

For all the good the Lansdowns have done for the club which has been incredible. It is starting to look like we are a team in free fall the odd result is papering over the cracks. We have bar a few assembled a lacklustre squad and they are so quiet no interviews no engaging with the fans, Jon is a wet blanket and hasn't got a scooby.

• Like 2