IGNORED

Sheffield United away match day thread

41 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Annoyed by Dan White on Robinstv already. He’s done little prep on our opponents. He has no idea who plays where in their defensive set up.

I think that is incredibly poor. This is a paid for product. Toby puts lots of effort in for his prep. 

I’m finding the commentary really annoying. I tried to synchronise with radio Bristol but it’s a bit out. Would rather the option of just crowd noise and no commentary on robins tv

Just now, Harry said:

Bit worried about Scott. They’ve got in 3 times down his side so far. He does seem a little late to switch on to the opponents forward run. 
Not a criticism, as he’s not a wing back, but just a slight concern for me. 

At least one time he’s had two, stayed with the ball but the player behind him hasn’t taken the overlapping player, only so much Scott alone can do.

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

At least one time he’s had two, stayed with the ball but the player behind him hasn’t taken the overlapping player, only so much Scott alone can do.

Stevens ran in behind him twice and he didn’t go. That’s essentially his man. 
I don’t blame him for the one where mcgoldrick got behind him. As you say, that’s where the RCB should be covering.  

Edited by Harry