IGNORED

This club has no business in the Championship

dREDful

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

As someone who was over the moon with Pearson being appointed ….I’ll be one of the first to admit he has to go . 

Almost a year in charge and where as I appreciate things take time, we should be seeing some progress by now . Absolutely nothing has changed .

Simply not good enough 

If nothing had changed since his appointment, given our form when he took over, we'd be bottom of table. We aren't.

• Like 11
  • Robin 1

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

As someone who was over the moon with Pearson being appointed ….I’ll be one of the first to admit he has to go . 

Almost a year in charge and where as I appreciate things take time, we should be seeing some progress by now . Absolutely nothing has changed .

Simply not good enough 

Who would you bring in?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

have a look at the table the bottom three clubs will be below us at the end of the season. we are buying players in january and will have a different line up for the last three months of the season

At least one of them will have a massive point deduction. 
I admire your optimism but you could have said the same thing after our awful end to last season, about the start of this season, as you have about January. 
Pearson hasn’t got anything going here. Do you trust him with transfers? Presumably he’s looking through his little black book of injured ex-Leicester players as we speak. 

7 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Simply not good enough 

Get off the fence andy ????

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

When you see Wells unable to pass to a colleague for an open net you do wonder about personal agendas.

No he simply lacks awareness. Let’s not go all conspiracy theories, there’s enough of that rubbish in the world already.

12 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Agreed. We've seen this sort of thing from Wells previously.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, dREDful said:

Utterly pathetic performance from a bunch of gutless and incapable footballers. 

This side wouldn't challenge for the playoffs in League One and that's the shocking reality of where we are. 

Slight over reaction? We were poor today but it’s pretty clear Sheff u are in a false position. Far far superior to us. We have some gutless players but Sheff u way better today.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

288 passes 175 of those completed 60% so basically every other pass goes to the other team or out of play . There is the problem. They had 521 and 417 completed. Can't pass won't pass. 

And the passing has been a theme since the final 12 months of LJ's reign. Basic football coaching left this club under his stewardship. Criminal. 

• Like 3