IGNORED

This club has no business in the Championship

dREDful

Just now, Bobby kellard hero said:

I’m glad you lot weren’t probably around watching city in the late 60’s early 70’s.You would have had Alan Dicks hung drawn and quartered.

I'm the OP and not mentioned anything about the manager. I feel sorry for him. 

In all his career he's not been surrounded by a more incompetent bunch. It's a miracle he's not murdered one of them. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

As someone who was over the moon with Pearson being appointed ….I’ll be one of the first to admit he has to go . 

Almost a year in charge and where as I appreciate things take time, we should be seeing some progress by now . Absolutely nothing has changed .

Simply not good enough 

We need a better owner for a start, the current one piles in money but literally knows **** all about football so time to sell up and let someone else have a go. Otherwise we’ll spend much of the next twenty years in Division 3 imo. We also need shithouses like Wells, Palmer and JD ****** out of it in January. If Pearson doesn’t deliver on that single thing I will be tempted to knock it on the head tbh. If the buffoon at the very top doesn’t start showing he’s serious in January then many people will look at picking and choosing games next season imo. I know for an absolute fact that I would enjoy going round different non league grounds and watching City now and again.

The Owner has totally ruined the football watching and supporting experience at the Gate and the cheeky little bastard tells us we got it wrong on Teflon. Then he builds a “High Performance Centre”, he’s taking the piss and hey, it’s his money, his club nobody else’s. I actually feel sorry for Pearson and if I was him with his health being as it’s been I would **** off and let someone else take us down (as it stands subject to January incoming) I think.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I watched the first half and got to say it was so embarrassing I decided not to bother with the second half. 

We had 3 player booked for basically time wasting at 0-0 in the first half against a side a couple of places above us.

We don't seem to practice any patterns of play in terms of when we have possession. Tactic just seems to be get the ball in the box quickly and be a threat at set plays. 

The football is just so negative and boring. It's also outdated now as well. I was willing to give Pearson time but it's got to the point that I don't even want to watch us play anymore.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

If we go down (in the current financial climate) I'm unlikely to renew my season ticket. I'm not turning up week after week spending my hard earned money watching to55ers who don't turn up to earn theirs. 

On the verge of calling it a day. So frustrated, annoyed and angry.

The issue for me personally is how many years of totally shite football do you take before you stop giving unconditional support. The owner talks about his legacy, he’s a ******* bullshitter.

• Like 8

Don’t think anyone can deny we were lucky midweek but at least we had spells in the game where we were in control. Just think it shows how much we miss Williams.

Genuinely the only player that can control the game in the most important area of the pitch.

I’ll be the first to admit I was excited by Wells signing but he’s just getting worse and worse.

No idea what the answer is but we need James back and I know the restrictions on our spending are very tight but we need to do something in January whether it’s a loan or whatever but we need another midfielder then try to offload Wells, King and preferably a couple of others however unlikely that seems ?

17 minutes ago, Glen hump said:

I’m really disappointed with pearson, but I don’t see anyone who would come to us and improve things, we’re a poor side with a really poor squad.

All that i would have hoped, considering we are a pretty average bunch of limited players......that   by now Nige would have found or introduced a style  of play that suits the players we have available to us?  I don't think he is anywhere near doing that?   For me, that shows his lack of imagination and skill as a manager?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VT05763 said:

How the hell can today be LJs fault ?

Image result for Woman yelling at a cat

This is  you all over. You have a opinion but don’t really know what you’re trying to say. Just my opinion of course but I don’t believe you know or understand football at all. As soon as I or others disagree with you , you either disappear or ignore what’s put in front of you . Your that lad that watches a fight then put a sly kick in at the end . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, maxjak said:

All that i would have hoped, considering we are a pretty average bunch of limited players......that   by now Nige would have found or introduced a style  of play that suits the players we have available to us?  I don't think he is anywhere near doing that?   For me, that shows his lack of imagination and skill as a manager?

I agree with you, just can’t see anybody who’d come to us to improve things.

4 minutes ago, Glen hump said:

I agree with you, just can’t see anybody who’d come to us to improve things.

Have to agree..........it would take a manager/coach of immense patience and fortitude to make something out of this disparate bunch.  I cannot think of anyone.  So I guess we're stuck with Nige, until a miracle occurs?   Ha!

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Did you not watch the game against Stoke last Wednesday. That was entertaining. 

Yep.....   I'll give you that, it was a chink of light amongst the general gloom.  But it was hardly a blockbuster of attractive attacking football?................What is wrong with me?    Sorry that ain't never gonna happen  Ha!