IGNORED

The Beatles: Get Back

Lew-T

I've been following this fir ages. There is no information as to when, if at all, it will be officially released on Bluray/DVD. 

I'm surprised that Disney was given the rights especially as streaming is not as good for audio or video. Having splashed out for the 5.1 disc versions of Sgt Pepper and Abbey Road, I know how good this format is.

I will not be watching until it gets the bluray release. If it doesn't, then I lose out. But hey-ho.

6 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Met a bloke yesterday, said hes been collecting beatles records for 60 years.

Goes to record fairs every weekend, think hes a bit mad.

Actually, i think he needs help....

I pay over £500 for a ticket to watch a team I constantly moan about.  And "He's" mad ?  ?

Seriously , every week I come across people who collect every pressing of a certain Album. It's quite a "bloke" thing . Apologies to any Ladies mad enough to do this, they seem more sensible. People, for whatever reason take up a hobby and do it to the Nth degree. I find it interesting. 

"Apart from that things like "Yellow Submarine" just don't do it for me. Total carp. "

Come on, they wrote some great football songs.

Joking aside, they were (ARE) massive for a reason, They went into the studio and along with George Martin they pretty much tore up the rule book on how pop music could be made.

They were amazing.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 2