IGNORED

Everton fans leaving after 20 minutes

Redstart

7 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Two down at home and leaving after 20 minutes, total tossers ?

Although I tend to agree, I guess there would be a few City fans at least thinking about walking if Holloway was in charge & Rovers were winning 0-2 after twenty minutes! Unthinkable as that is. COYR 

• Like 4

Just now, BanburyRed said:

Never left a City game early, for any reason....might be angry and livid if losing badly or lack of effort/application, but never ever leave early.

I mean, I'm not having a go at a fan's right to leave whenever they want, but Liverpool are playing v well this year, Everton not so much... why turn up and then leave after 20 mins when the inevitable happens, what did they expect?? Also, Everton could nick a goal before HT the way this is going...

4 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Although I tend to agree, I guess there would be a few City fans at least thinking about walking if Holloway was in charge & Rovers were winning 0-2 after twenty minutes! Unthinkable as that is. COYR 

If Holloway was in charge I don't think I'd have renewed by ST :)

2 minutes ago, Greedo said:

Think fans are quite entitled to leave whenever they want. Especially if they’re watching shite. It’s their money and I think trying to police what time other people have had enough is well weird tbqh 

Police it!! Aye aye sir. I am arresting you  for leaving a football match early. 

However free speech does let people say what they believe. 

• Like 1

it's actually a pretty good, competitive game now, if everton score next it's really going to be interesting...

Just now, TomF said:

Usual bollocks from the commentators - what’s to say they weren’t just going to get food or drink? They didn’t even show them going for the exits.   It’d just complete nonsense imo. 

yep, I did think this is all us reacting based on a numpty commentator... haha

29 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

I have a few Everton supporting fans, and have to agree, the anger and moaning is ridiculous. It must be rubbish being in the Prem each year, safe from relegation but in no danger of winning a cup of qualifying for Europe, but FFS, they have it better than a lot of football fans!

Not sure they are safe from relegation. Highly unlikely, but with no money to spend after burning £400m there could be a problem.

On R5L last night they had a guy on who runs a popular Everton You Tube channel. He reckons that the club are in utterly disarray and really fears for this season - I will assume that he knows more about their situation than we do.

39 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Never left a City game early, for any reason....might be angry and livid if losing badly or lack of effort/application, but never ever leave early.

Fair play - have the club given you any kind of reward/trophy for your efforts just out of interest?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1

Due to Liverpool, people forget that they are truly one of the biggest clubs in English football. Huge support, great history. But they've pissed away hundreds of millions over the past few seasons and are going backwards. 

The problems start at the top but Rafa and the players are getting it in the neck, which is what always happens in these types of situation. 

Anyway, Jota, what a player. Mad to think he played in the Championship a couple of years ago. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

I was half way back to Bristol by the time the final whistle went at our recent game at Birmingham

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Anyway, Jota, what a player. Mad to think he played in the Championship a couple of years ago. 

Was a brilliant signing.  £40m for a 23 year old who could play in any of the three Forward positions, whilst if played central gives a different dynamic to Firminho.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Was a brilliant signing.  £40m for a 23 year old who could play in any of the three Forward positions, whilst if played central gives a different dynamic to Firminho.

Great signing. Liverpool recruitment has been first class for a while now. Really interesting title race between them, Chelsea and Man City. Managed by three of the best in the world. Could be a vintage PL season. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Great signing. Liverpool recruitment has been first class for a while now. Really interesting title race between them, Chelsea and Man City. Managed by three of the best in the world. Could be a vintage PL season. 

I'm hoping it goes down to the last 2 games and all 3 could still win it. Rather than 1 club walking it being miles ahead then it just gets dull. 

The season Liverpool and man city both got high 90's in points was great because both could still win on the final day. To have another club still win it that late on would be awesome. 

Watch Chelsea and Liverpool crumble now and man city waltz away with it ??????

African Cup of nations will be a real nightmare for Liverpool losing Salah and mane and Chelsea will lose Mendy. 

Bar mahrez, can't think of an African player for man city. Plus even if he doesn't play, they have an embarrassment of replacements