IGNORED

6th minute against Derby

Dollymarie

• The title was changed to 6th minute against Derby
9 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Part of me hopes they’re dead before Xmas but then I think it would be better if they get beat on a regular basis for the next 20+ years instead

Sad thing is they will be protected in there and both be out within the 20 years to get on with their lives,some will say they can be rehabilitated but I’m not having any of that BS 

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Part of me hopes they’re dead before Xmas but then I think it would be better if they get beat on a regular basis for the next 20+ years instead

Put them in small separate cells,turn the lights off and forget about them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Absolutely disgusting and certain people deserve the death penalty brought back

That would be too good for them. 

I have a strong feeling that their lives in prison will be total hell when their fellow inmates know who they are. 

I hope they're looking over their shoulders every single remaining day of their lives. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

That would be too good for them. 

I have a strong feeling that their lives in prison will be total hell when their fellow inmates know who they are. 

I hope they're looking over their shoulders every single remaining day of their lives. 

Depressingly, I highly doubt it. They will be protected in prison and released back into the public at the first available opportunity.

Case in point being Colin Pitchfork, raped and murdered 2 children, freed at the age of 60 a few months back to live out his last 20 odd years amongst the general public once again. He was sent back to prison 2 weeks ago for breaching the terms of his licence, with some members of the general public becoming increasingly concerned about his behaviour. Who’d have ******* thought it eh. The members of the parole board that freed him should be locked up themselves, absolutely sickens me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Absolutely disgusting and certain people deserve the death penalty brought back

I just read up on the tragic death of the young lad and the events leading up to it. I found it quite shocking. I have two grand children 5 and 10 so those of us lucky to have had our own kids and now grand parents only brings home worse fears that the young lad must of went through.

How in hell can people responsible for young children do this. I hope than someone like another relative can get to the two that did this horrible thing and do the right think before they got locked up.

28 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

A tragic story caused in part because of our under-funded social services.  Things like this wouldn’t be missed if they weren’t so stretched. 

Where were the neighbours, friends and other family members. I understand social services have a responsibility and they have limited funding. 

10 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Sad thing is they will be protected in there and both be out within the 20 years to get on with their lives,some will say they can be rehabilitated but I’m not having any of that BS 

Agree. Rehabilitation should be for common criminals, not murderers or terrorists. If we can’t hang them, then lock them up until they die.

21 minutes ago, City oz said:

Where were the neighbours, friends and other family members. I understand social services have a responsibility and they have limited funding. 

Apparently family members alerted social services but the couple were very good at manipulating them. Family members sent photos to the police. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10269281/Emma-Tustins-ex-partner-gives-disturbing-insight-child-killer-convicted-murder.html

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Apparently family members alerted social services but the couple were very good at manipulating them. Family members sent photos to the police. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10269281/Emma-Tustins-ex-partner-gives-disturbing-insight-child-killer-convicted-murder.html

It is a very sad event. Shocking to say the least.

Forensic psychology was not my area of expertise when I was working, so I have no first-hand knowledge of how parole boards reach their decisions, but I must admit that, even as a former mental health professional, I am sometimes baffled by the conclusions they come to. We have witnessed numerous tragedies where released murderers and sex offenders have gone on to re-offend. 

I can see that, in order to work in the field at all, you would need to have a belief that some people can reform, and I certainly don’t think you can, or should, just lock up every serious offender and throw away the key. The recent release of the convicted killer who performed heroics at a major terrorist attack in London is a case in point.

Nevertheless, there does seem to be a reluctance to accept that some individuals are so disturbed and dangerous that they can never be safely released back into society.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, City oz said:

Firstly, may you rest easy little one. You will be a shining star in the sky.

As far as City oz comments, yes, a symptom of the Society we live in. Blame the State first. 

Feel it is inappropriate, when so close to the outcome of this wicked event, to go into a long debate about parenting. Suffice to say, my view is that if people decide to bring something so precious and vulnerable into the world, those same two people need to take responsible for their decision and nurture that child until it is strong and fit enough to make a positive contribution to this planet. As a society, we should make that clear as part of basic education. 

Always strikes me as odd, we have a ‘fit and proper’ test to take on something as inane as a football club, but there are no tests on adequacy for bringing in and ‘managing’ something far more important and precious to the world. 

To torture a child, anything that is totally defenceless and dependent on you, has to be one of the worst, if not the worst crimes possible. In this instance, the just punishment, hopefully, will be dispensed while they are incarcerated.  

Edited by RedRock
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Depressingly, I highly doubt it. They will be protected in prison and released back into the public at the first available opportunity.

Case in point being Colin Pitchfork, raped and murdered 2 children, freed at the age of 60 a few months back to live out his last 20 odd years amongst the general public once again. He was sent back to prison 2 weeks ago for breaching the terms of his licence, with some members of the general public becoming increasingly concerned about his behaviour. Who’d have ******* thought it eh. The members of the parole board that freed him should be locked up themselves, absolutely sickens me.

Scum like Pitchfork should never be released same as these 2.

Rip Little man let down by so many.

4 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Firstly, may you rest easy little one. You will be a shining star in the sky.

As far as City oz comments, yes, a symptom of the Society we live in. Blame the State first. 

Feel it is inappropriate, when so closed to the outcome of this wicked event, to go into a long debate about parenting. Suffice to say, my view is that if people decide to bring something so precious and vulnerable into the world, those same two people need to take responsible for their decision and nurture that child until they are strong and fit enough to make a positive contribution to this planet. As a society, we should make that clear as part of basic education. 

Always strikes me as odd, we have a ‘fit and proper’ test to take on something as inane as a football club, but there are no tests on adequacy for bringing in and ‘managing’ something far more important and precious to the world. 

To torture a child, anything that is totally defenceless and dependent on you, has to be one of the worst, if not the worst crimes possible. In this instance, the just punishment, hopefully, will be dispensed while they are incarcerated.  

Great words Red Rock you summed it up. So tragic all round 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, City oz said:

Great words Red Rock you summed it up. So tragic all round 

…and do you know what, the final insult to the child - no doubt parts of this monster of a woman’s ‘human rights’ - was that she didn’t attend the final day victim’s statements and judge’s summing up and was allowed to stay in her cell.

Sickening.

• Like 3