IGNORED

6th minute against Derby

Dollymarie

2 minutes ago, RedRock said:

…and do you know what, the final insult to the child - no doubt parts of this monster of a woman’s ‘human rights’ - was that she didn’t attend the final day victim’s statements and judge’s summing up and was allowed to stay in her cell.

Sickening.

reading these posts has bought tears to my eyes. Bloody hell what is going on around the world.

• Robin 1

11 minutes ago, City oz said:

reading these posts has bought tears to my eyes. Bloody hell what is going on around the world.

Might be prudent for the mods to take this one out. It is too upsetting for me and posts by fellow OTIB supporters are all shocked. We do not need to attract any  liability where our valid comments around the devastating events that took place in regards to this young lad can be interpretated by any legal team in favor of the scum that did this hidious task.,

1 hour ago, RedRock said:

Feel it is inappropriate, when so close to the outcome of this wicked event, to go into a long debate about parenting. Suffice to say, my view is that if people decide to bring something so precious and vulnerable into the world, those same two people need to take responsible for their decision and nurture that child until it is strong and fit enough to make a positive contribution to this planet. As a society, we should make that clear as part of basic education. 

Always strikes me as odd, we have a ‘fit and proper’ test to take on something as inane as a football club, but there are no tests on adequacy for bringing in and ‘managing’ something far more important and precious to the world. 

There are so many wonderful parents who have tragically lost children through no fault of their own, sometimes before they have even been born. Then of course there are many couples who would make wonderful parents; but through no fault of their own cannot conceive.

Then you hear about tragic stories like this one; where two utter scumbags have killed a lovely little 6 year old boy, who would have been treasured by so many other people, it does make you wonder why life can be so unfair.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This story was the worst thing that I'd read in a long, long time. Arthur you poor boy, you never stood a chance against evil like this.

Words fail to adequately describe what they did.

Ordinarily I believe in 2nd chances, in rehabilitation. Not here. Not these two.

The 6th minute thing is nice, but like many I've been thinking about Arthur a lot recently.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

of sick weirdos. Torturing another human isn’t something I could do no matter what they’d done 

I get your point but I thin Ian Brady got off very lightly. He was on another level as far as evil is concerned. I’ll never forget what they did to Lesley Ann Downey

Read the woman had children of her own, who apparently were treated well. Yet she subjects a child not her own to such awful torture. May she rot in hell. To the dad what a spineless piece of shit he is. Hopefully both will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, daored said:

Read the woman had children of her own, who apparently were treated well. Yet she subjects a child not her own to such awful torture. May she rot in hell. To the dad what a spineless piece of shit he is. Hopefully both will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives 

I really hope so daored, she is beneath contempt and so is he  and I am a peace loving man but

I hope

they both get hounded to hell in jail. Just going for a meal tonight with my daughter and 6 year

old grandson who I give plenty of hugs to. 

• Like 1

Presumably, it wouldn't have been possible, but it would have been satisfying to know that Arthur's mother was obliged to watch just one of those 6th minute screenings, if only for her to realise just how much her stepson's death, especially the nature of it, meant to so many people.

Given that she refused to leave her cell for the judge's summing up, she would no doubt have refused to attend, but.... 

11 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Presumably, it wouldn't have been possible, but it would have been satisfying to know that Arthur's mother was obliged to watch just one of those 6th minute screenings, if only for her to realise just how much her stepson's death, especially the nature of it, meant to so many people.

Given that she refused to leave her cell for the judge's summing up, she would no doubt have refused to attend, but.... 

she should have been made to leave her cell , dragged if necessary, to hear the summing up! …******* scumbag, she’ll get what’s coming in prison! :ranting:

• Robin 1