IGNORED

betting odds against Derby

Never to the dark side

48 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

P1050067.JPG

P1050068.JPG

Hey Dark Side I can not really see the attachments. For what it is worth this will likely occur. The Rams are playing quite well of late and Rooney would most probably be pulling out his recent hair plant. The Rams have played quite well and the last three matches that have thrown away some vital points they desperately need. Having said that so have we.

My bet today is unfortunately a 1-1 draw and not a home win for us.

The goal scorers for the Rams would most likely be Boldock or Lawrence. City goal coming from Weissman or a surprise goal by Massengo and might be worth putting on a couple of quid on the young lad scoring.

Massengo deserves award from his continual commitment. A goal for him will build is confidence. 

Going back in a bit of history from the 70s I remember now at home games and my dad taking me. We always were in the Enclosure in front of the then called Grand Stand looking onto the pitch with the East End on our right hand side. 

Season 76/77 the great season also  where I think every City supporter traveled to Coventry for the historic last game of the season on the 2-2 draw at the end.

Not with standing that we are talking about Derby.  That season I remember the home one where it was a draw against the Rams 2-2 and Keith and Gerry Sweeney scoring the goals. Season 77/78 it was a more of a greater home win with sticks Tom Ritchie scoring two goals and Donny G scoring the third. 

I sincerely wish that all you great City supporters witness a great win at home today. I google week in and week out the scenes of you City supporters attending home and away games singing your hearts out on wins and of which there should be more of them, I look at the OTIB flags and enjoy and smile the pride of you guys I see on the highlightes. I miss not being able to get back to the UK having a few ciders, going to BS3 ,family and the great city of Bristol.

Not sure what has too do with the original post but my head says a 1-1 draw 

Just now, old_eastender said:

Wonder if I could get odds on Derby finishing ahead of us at the end of the season?

Even with their 21 pts deduction I can see it happening given our woeful performances of late.

Old east end ender. Looks like a good bet to me unfortunatly . 

Sorry to say it but if we do not get at least four points out of our next four matches then I bet the posts go crazy in regards to NP going forward and him seeing out the rest of the season. Hope it does not get to that stage but I see it boiling away in the background.

6 minutes ago, City oz said:

Old east end ender. Looks like a good bet to me unfortunatly . 

Sorry to say it but if we do not get at least four points out of our next four matches then I bet the posts go crazy in regards to NP going forward and him seeing out the rest of the season. Hope it does not get to that stage but I see it boiling away in the background.

I thought NP was a great appointment, just what we needed, but losing faith fast now. If we don't get at least the 4 pts that you suggest the clamour for him to be sacked will be massive.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I thought NP was a great appointment, just what we needed, but losing faith fast now. If we don't get at least the 4 pts that you suggest the clamour for him to be sacked will be massive.

I do not think it will eventuate but the pressure on NP poor bloke must be building. The clubs expectations and the supporters expectations are and always been quite realistic that promotion was always going to be two seasons away. But we are always two season away.

NP will never get the sack and most likely leave on his own terms. After all he is one of the best we have had.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Wonder if I could get odds on Derby finishing ahead of us at the end of the season?

Even with their 21 pts deduction I can see it happening given our woeful performances of late.

I’ve been trying on sky bet to find the odds on derby staying up but they are not offering them . Depending on what business we do in jan I think you could have a good bet right there 

10 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

I’ve been trying on sky bet to find the odds on derby staying up but they are not offering them . Depending on what business we do in jan I think you could have a good bet right there 

Go to Betfair and lay them to be relegated. Same bet different way of thinking.

11 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

I've thought for a while now that they will stay up. Bit of a gamble though as any fire sale in January will end their slim hopes.