IGNORED

One Team In Bristol Fanzine, Badges and Hats

Real Red

The latest issue of One Team In Bristol will be on sale today at the Derby game, usual outlets. Look out for us amongst the queues for security scanning near the KFC rbt, also between the houses on Ashton Rd entrance to the Dolman.

New Badges have arrived !!

Going to be cold and windy so pick up one of our fanzine winter beanies or bobble hats (there that's Christmas presents sorted!!)

otibclothing.co.uk

COYR
OTIB

48 minutes ago, Real Red said:

The latest issue of One Team In Bristol will be on sale today at the Derby game, usual outlets. Look out for us amongst the queues for security scanning near the KFC rbt, also between the houses on Ashton Rd entrance to the Dolman.

Going to be cold and windy so pick up one of our fanzine winter beanies or bobble hats (there that's Christmas presents sorted!!)

otibclothing.co.uk

COYR
OTIB

Sounds good to me but what is this all about. I would love to have more info.

1 hour ago, Real Red said:

otibclothing.co.uk

COYR
OTIB

Really appreciate the reminders on here as I don't normally walk past the areas where you sell the fanzine, so I need to make a slight detour when I buy it.

When you post these reminders on OTIB, would you be kind enough to pop the Issue number down on your post please? That'll make it easier to know if I've already bought it. Many thanks.

1 hour ago, beaverface said:

Really appreciate the reminders on here as I don't normally walk past the areas where you sell the fanzine, so I need to make a slight detour when I buy it.

When you post these reminders on OTIB, would you be kind enough to pop the Issue number down on your post please? That'll make it easier to know if I've already bought it. Many thanks.

Issue 246