IGNORED

Derby County at home match-day thread

8 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Hopefully Weimann in midfield today. He just has to get back to that early season form of last season before the injury. I hope with Bakinson and Massengo as the 2 Weimann does not keep running up front making it more of a 343, as that 2 could struggle.

If Bakinson can be the main holder and with Weimann acting like a box to box at times with Massengo then that could make us more solid.

Semenyo with Martin looked good together the little we saw of them last season. I don't mind the team on paper at all.

The team does look reasonable on paper (Bakinson aside, based on recent performances) 

Let's hope they have been organised & given some sort of game plan today...! 

4 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Let this team surprise! Not a fan of Bakinson but hope he will play better then last game. COYR!!!

It's Bakinson + Massengo I don't like.

Bakinson + James, King or Williams I think can work. 

But the two young guys together have shown that they haven't learnt to operate as a pair. Hope to see them improving today.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, TomF said:

Derby fans walking down north street towards El Rincon chanting Bristol’s a shithole. This’ll end well 

I saw them by the Hen and Chicken. Most of them looked about 14. They went into the pub, then left again because there was no way they were going to get served. 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Not confident. Really hope we do well but I'm struggling to see anything other than 0-1 or 0-2 Derby. 

Come on City, make me regret it please. ?

Ditto. The thing with WRDCFC  is every game they approach is a must win for them. There is such a miniscule chance they could escape relegation that at this stage they are a like one of those clubs in the drop zone who suddenly become ferocious in late March. 

Also the players want to put themselves in the shop window so they can perchance stay in the Championship when the drop - inevitably- comes.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

How does Bakinson keep his place. With him and Massengo in midfield to say it looks a bit lightweight is a massive understatement.

Who would you put in Midfield in his place ? Put Vyner there and put Simpson at RB / RWB but then people will be moaning about that