IGNORED

The club is made of bottlers!

Henry

40 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I thought that the security check on the way in was so much better today, but they still managed to miss a bloody great flare! What are they checking for?

To be fair there not that big. 1.5” long by 1”?

Maybe slightly bigger?

Edited by 054123

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Plenty of us laughing but ffs how long did it take for a response from the stewards. Plus how the **** did he get down the steps of away end without being challenged. Shambolic ?

Just said that on another thread, he was ******* slow yet outran all of them until he gave up.

Embarrasing & thank goodness he wasn’t some nutter looking to cause harm.

43 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I thought that the security check on the way in was so much better today, but they still managed to miss a bloody great flare! What are they checking for?

Was an absolutely huge queue on Raynes road, and when we got to the front they weren't even scanning people properly or doing anything really.

A load of prats with about 2 shared brain cells between them just barging in at the front and giving anyone who said anything an earful as well.

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Just said that on another thread, he was ******* slow yet outran all of them until he gave up.

Embarrasing & thank goodness he wasn’t some nutter looking to cause harm.

I think SAG (no not that lot) will have something to say about how easily he got on the pitch . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Was an absolutely huge queue on Raynes road, and when we got to the front they weren't even scanning people properly or doing anything really.

A load of prats with about 2 shared brain cells between them just barging in at the front and giving anyone who said anything an earful as well.

Yes. I was in this queue. Took about 10-12 minutes. 
When that group of lads casually walked to the front, I was about 25 yards back and felt as if I was the only one shouting at them. If everyone had joined in maybe they’d have listened. 
3 more buffoons did it a minute later too. Felt like I was the only one shouting at them too, apart from a 75 year old behind me! 

When I got to the front, there were just 2 stewards doing the scanning. Laughable. 
I said to them “you could’ve had another steward here stopping people pushing in”. They said “there aren’t any more stewards”. 
?? I said “piss off, there’s ******* hundreds”. 

Guess that’s society these days. A couple of people speak up and every other ****** doesn’t join in. 

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes. I was in this queue. Took about 10 minutes. 
When that group of lads casually walked to the front, I was about 25 yards back and felt as if I was the only one shouting at them. If everyone had joined in maybe they’d have listened. 
3 more buffoons did it a minute later too. 

When I got the the front, there were just 2 stewards doing the scanning. Laughable. 
I said to them “you could’ve had another steward here stopping people pushing in”. They said “there aren’t any more stewards”. 
?? I said “piss off, there’s ******* hundreds”. 

Guess that’s society these days. A couple of people speak up and every other ****** doesn’t join in. 

I was just heading through the gate as it happed at a few mins to 3, me and one bloke probably in his 50s said something and got an earful as they tried to push past.

As usual the idiot ringleader at the front pushed through, his meek friends just stood there when I moved in their way and made them wait behind me!

Like you said all it needed was one steward on the other side rather than 4 stood behind the gate (2 "scanning" 2 chatting)... doing basically nothing!!

Edited by IAmNick

32 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

I was just heading through the gate as it happed at a few mins to 3, me and one bloke probably in his 50s said something and got an earful as they tried to push past.

As usual the idiot ringleader at the front pushed through, his meek friends just stood there when I moved in their way and made them wait behind me!

Like you said all it needed was one steward on the other side rather than 4 stood behind the gate (2 "scanning" 2 chatting)... doing basically nothing!!

Might be a different incident then. I was going in at about 2:45-50 ish. 
And there was only 2 stewards when I got through - don’t know where the 2 lackeys had gone! 

Whole thing is a joke. As I said on the other thread last week, why don’t they target individuals. All the old folk queuing near me were clearly not a terrorist threat! Not we’re all the mums and dads with kids. 

51 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

I got to the Winterstoke entrance about 14.10 and overheard a senior steward telling those with the wands, "only check one in three". That's how a flare got in.