IGNORED

Now James is fit can we get rid of Bakinson

Better Red

29 minutes ago, Better Red said:

Not even in the squad as predicted.

‘No idea about football’….. really?

Not just me who can see it.

Nige clearly can see it as well. 

I just can’t see what people see in him and can’t really understand how they can’t honestly judge a player.

Like I said he was ‘a disgrace’ and he is paying for those performances.

I apologise for the personal no idea about football mate attack but I still think we should keep him for the season at least and hope he can start being a lot more consistent. Just personal opinions but can see a player in there.

7 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

I apologise for the personal no idea about football mate attack but I still think we should keep him for the season at least and hope he can start being a lot more consistent. Just personal opinions but can see a player in there.

No problem.

I would think he will be gone.

Baker and Williams to come back will make it harder to get on the bench now that James and King are fit.

Unless we get rid of a few of the players who around the first team (hopefully not) because of the financial losses.

47 minutes ago, Better Red said:

No problem.

I would think he will be gone.

Baker and Williams to come back will make it harder to get on the bench now that James and King are fit.

Unless we get rid of a few of the players who around the first team (hopefully not) because of the financial losses.

Yeah hopefully the competition helps spurs him on but you’re right he will struggle to get into the team with those two in front of him, especially James.

2 hours ago, Better Red said:

Because he is a disgrace.

Say it, it will make you feel better

Hes not a disgrace,, he clearly is a talented ball player in a team where not many players are very good with the ball… box to box power house of a midfielder he aint, in a decent team who can keep possession he would probably show up pretty well. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Hes not a disgrace,, he clearly is a talented ball player in a team where not many players are very good with the ball… box to box power house of a midfielder he aint, in a decent team who can keep possession he would probably show up pretty well. 

Will be gone in Jan 

On 12/12/2021 at 12:10, Better Red said:

At last finally… 

Also did not get picked to come on as sub in a game we were losing. 

The only attribute that most people single out - he can pass forward and yet still no preferred Benerous an 18 year old. 

Why? Because he is just not up to this level.

Again I will say with confidence won’t even be in the squad come January.

I might be wrong, but I am not. How do I know - I have watched him play to many times and it’s obvious.

January and not in the squad….

Just maybe I do know a little bit about football.

On 30/12/2021 at 22:36, Simon bristol said:

Bakinson Watch…

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Now that King is fit can we get rid of James? Joking. James is ok but King was outstanding today and I was gutted when he went off. And with how Massengo’s last 165 minutes have gone I can’t see how you can drop him. 

James is ok ? By far our best midfielder . We need either him or king in there at all times . They Marshall that midfield. Next time your at a game , watch James , just for a few minutes. He’s constantly talking to the youngsters , pulling them into position . Most of his & kings work goes un noticed . Invaluable & that’s why NP brought them in . Remember the shambles of our midfield last season . 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

James is ok ? By far our best midfielder . We need either him or king in there at all times . They Marshall that midfield. Next time your at a game , watch James , just for a few minutes. He’s constantly talking to the youngsters , pulling them into position . Most of his & kings work goes un noticed . Invaluable & that’s why NP brought them in . Remember the shambles of our midfield last season . 

I agree we need 1 but I prefer King to James. James has been underwhelming for what I thought we were getting. Other than marshalling the midfield I find him quite average at everything. Not saying there isn’t value in that but we certainly won’t be pushing the top 6 with James a regular imo. So for the length of his deal he is ok. 

On 30/12/2021 at 22:36, Simon bristol said:

You still sure about him now? 
Nice isn’t 

22 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

I believe everything i said about him is accurate.

you are a sad little ***** arent you

Agreed what a sad little tw4t the OP is, who goes commenting on his own boring old thread, when another thread is discussing it. Must be sat there with w4anking him self silly, look mummy I was right NP doesn't like him.

7 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Agreed what a sad little tw4t the OP is, who goes commenting on his own boring old thread, when another thread is discussing it. Must be sat there with w4anking him self silly, look mummy I was right NP doesn't like him.

I am not sure why everyone cant say what the see and not what they want to see.

It’s not about me being right.

Its about people just knocking people when it’s not a positive statement about someone who was a disgrace.

I never use that statement about a player but in this case it was fully justified.

I was not trying to be controversial when I made the post.

I just don’t get what people are watching to defend him. 

It’s also about you being wrong…