IGNORED

Now James is fit can we get rid of Bakinson

Better Red

1 hour ago, Better Red said:

Nige agrees with me….. surprised ?

Dropped him to the bench as soon as he could.

Give it a few more weeks and won’t even get in the squad.

League 1 bound.

Of course I maybe wrong but then again I doubt it….

And James has been ******* dreadful. Spends his whole game passing to Kalas and Vyner. We have no one now to find our forwards and we look worse for it. 

And Nige agreeing with you doesn’t exactly help your argument ? dreadful dinosaur tactics 

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

And James has been ******* dreadful. Spends his whole game passing to Kalas and Vyner. We have no one now to find our forwards and we look worse for it. 

And Nige agreeing with you doesn’t exactly help your argument ? dreadful dinosaur tactics 

And he is still better than Bakinson.

Nige agreeing sort of does help…. 

Not my fault he agrees with me. 

1 minute ago, Colemanballs said:

We totally missed Bakinson in that game. A comfortable victory if he had played.

I think so too but I will credit James for a better second half.

First half always felt like his intent was to turn and pass backwards even not under pressure. 

Second half thought he found space better and looked for the forward pass when he could. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

First half always felt like his intent was to turn and pass backwards even not under pressure. 

Second half thought he found space better and looked for the forward pass when he could. 

In fairness, there was an element of trolling the troll to my post. However, I did think we missed Bakinson's calmness, positional discipline and attacking threat. Personally, I'd have liked to see him in place of either Weimann or HNM.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

In fairness, there was an element of trolling the troll to my post. However, I did think we missed Bakinson's calmness, positional discipline and attacking threat. Personally, I'd have liked to see him in place of either Weimann or HNM.

Think Massengo and Weimann is a bit too "busy" in there, and think today we might've been better with Bakinson over Massengo...who I think is a bit out of form at present.  King might come back into the 18 next week.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

Bakinson’a what? Yeah key man.

He literally brings nothing.

You do know who Bakinson is right?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Think Massengo and Weimann is a bit too "busy" in there, and think today we might've been better with Bakinson over Massengo...who I think is a bit out of form at present.  King might come back into the 18 next week.

I think we can switch out HNM & Bakinson depending on opposition as long as James is the other CM (or Williams ideally but he would need to stay fit for more than 5 mins)

Edit: for context i mean i don't like TB & HNM as the pairing as we get overrun - although i thought AW actually did quite well in gaining us a bit more control in the middle today

Edited by redsince1994
  • Like 1

On 04/12/2021 at 19:31, Better Red said:

Another disgraceful display from Bakinson.

Massengo, Scott & Pring put him to shame again today.

Every player accept him put in a shift today including the subs.

His effort, tackling, tracking back and defending are as bad as I have seen.

He literally picks up no one up during the game. Jogs at pace while the game passes him by.

He looks like he trying not to get to a tackle or maybe he is just that lazy.

Vyner did not have a great game but at least the effort is there. 

All the kids are really putting the effort in Banarous and Tanner are the same as the other kids when they play and really put in a shift.

Why is he tolerated and even in the side is beyond me.

I would have thought NP has seen enough from him. He’s first impression of him was right so why he is still getting a start I just can’t see.

We maybe be short of midfielders at the moment but I not really sure is even one himself certainly not at this level.

Please get rid as soon as possible.

Say what you want about NP but I trust his judgment on a young player a lot more than yours. 

6 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

In your opinion ?

And Niger’s…..

Did not even get on the pitch today.

Even when we are losing he still went to Benerous instead of Bakinson.

Like I say won’t even be in the squad in January.

2 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

Say what you want about NP but I trust his judgment on a young player a lot more than yours. 

And me

33 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Can’t stop laughing Bakinson better than James Priceless

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

James…. Passed it into the net as well.

3 minutes ago, Better Red said:

And Niger’s…..

Did not even get on the pitch today.

Even when we are losing he still went to Benerous instead of Bakinson.

Like I say won’t even be in the squad in January.

And me

Nope your claim was he offers 'literally nothing' in which case nige would never have played him. This was a case of our 1st choice CM returning to the starting line up.

You should be a groundsman with how much you move the goalposts ?

I’m well aware the author of this post was taking the owen, however the fact he can’t see there is a player in Bakinson makes him look more of a **** than me regardless of whatever anyone says. I don’t play football manager and I don’t think I’m a manager. I’m just not blind.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Weimann does really well when played through the middle and we all know that he gives everything.  However, he isn’t and never will be a number 10 as our chief playmaker as just not suited to the role, as whilst he has many qualities you have to be really technically competent. Just play him centrally as whilst he will do a job anywhere, that’s where he is a danger

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

Weimann does really well when played through the middle and we all know that he gives everything.  However, he isn’t and never will be a number 10 as our chief playmaker as just not suited to the role, as whilst he has many qualities you have to be really technically competent. Just play him centrally as whilst he will do a job anywhere, that’s where he is a danger

Second half he went to left midfield for a spell, and it gave us a better structure.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

I’m well aware the author of this post was taking the owen, however the fact he can’t see there is a player in Bakinson makes him look more of a **** than me regardless of whatever anyone says. I don’t play football manager and I don’t think I’m a manager. I’m just not blind.

Author not taking the Owen.

Just saying what I see.

Always unpopular on here despite it being correct.

There is no player in there now and there never will be.

Just not good enough at this level.

I would check the eyes though….

9 minutes ago, Better Red said:

Author not taking the Owen.

Just saying what I see.

Always unpopular on here despite it being correct.

There is no player in there now and there never will be.

Just not good enough at this level.

I would check the eyes though….

20/20 mate, check yours.

I want to caveat this with the fact I'm a Massengo fan, but it's funny what a lot of running around does for fan perception of player performance. Bakinson, I believe, has been far more useful than HNM in recent games, but has got all of the stick. HNM has been positionally poor and pretty wasteful for a few games now. Not unexpected for a young man, especially in a team that hasn't been paying well, but still interesting that he has has near to zero criticism, whilst Bakinson gets pelters on here.

Running a lot does not equal good. I often fall into that trap, but it really isn't the case

• Like 4

1 minute ago, underhanded said:

I want to caveat this with the fact I'm a Massengo fan, but it's funny what a lot of running around does for fan perception of player performance. Bakinson, I believe, has been far more useful than HNM in recent games, but has got all of the stick. HNM has been positionally poor and pretty wasteful for a few games now. Not unexpected for a young man, especially in a team that hasn't been paying well, but still interesting that he has has near to zero criticism, whilst Bakinson gets pelters on here.

Running a lot does not equal good. I often fall into that trap, but it really isn't the case

Don’t let me start on HNM…

But what he does do is put effort In.

Bakinson effort as my previous post is a disgrace.

Scott, Pring, Benerous, Tanner they all put him to shame

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YCbrs said:

He didn’t get picked for one game? Wow he must be shit then I stand corrected.

All players dropped should be instantly transfer listed, that way we’ll quickly whittle our way down to a consistent 11. Annoys me that this hasn’t been thought of before, as totally logical when you think about it… Does slightly back us into a corner for injuries or any loss of form from our starting XI/only XI, but feels like the innovative approach needed to get us out of trouble. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, The Swan and Cemetery said:

All players dropped should be instantly transfer listed, that way we’ll quickly whittle our way down to a consistent 11. Annoys me that this hasn’t been thought of before, as totally logical when you think about it… Does slightly back us into a corner for injuries or any loss of form from our starting XI/only XI, but feels like the innovative approach needed to get us out of trouble. 

I genuinely can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. But you have no idea about football if not, Ronaldo was dropped last week :laugh:.

17 hours ago, YCbrs said:

He didn’t get picked for one game? Wow he must be shit then I stand corrected.

At last finally… 

Also did not get picked to come on as sub in a game we were losing. 

The only attribute that most people single out - he can pass forward and yet still no preferred Benerous an 18 year old. 

Why? Because he is just not up to this level.

Again I will say with confidence won’t even be in the squad come January.

I might be wrong, but I am not. How do I know - I have watched him play to many times and it’s obvious.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 11:26, YCbrs said:

I genuinely can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. But you have no idea about football if not, Ronaldo was dropped last week :laugh:.

Not even in the squad as predicted.

‘No idea about football’….. really?

Not just me who can see it.

Nige clearly can see it as well. 

I just can’t see what people see in him and can’t really understand how they can’t honestly judge a player.

Like I said he was ‘a disgrace’ and he is paying for those performances.