IGNORED

Pitch Invader

richyy66

Where did the loony who invaded the pitch come from.  Reckon he was on something!!!

Was he from the Derby or City Stands. I didnt see him get onto the pitch.

Comedy act watching the stewards trying to chase him. They only got him becasue he stopped running. They need to do some physical excerise more often if you ask me.

22 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Given the way he was shouting at City fans on  his way off I assumed he was a Derby fan but have no idea for sure. Looked round and there he was in the centre circle, not quite sure what to do with himself once he had got there. 

Seeing as he got on from the Derby end of the ground that seems very likely.

Pretty ridiculous how someone so slow managed to outpace the stewards, not exactly a testimony to their athleticism.

Definitely on something.

Edited by GrahamC

Just now, Redandproud said:

He didn't get taken down the tunnel,he was taken out through A8

Well from my vantage in the Dolman it looks very much like a rectangular opening through the Lansdown. Not bothered how you describe it other than 'a kicking' is fine by me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Seeing as he got on from the Derby end of the ground that seems very likely.

Pretty ridiculous how someone so slow managed to outpace the stewards, not exactly a testimony to their athleticism.

Definitely on something.

Absolute moron & should get a life time ban. Highly amusing how when he was being restrained by about 4 stewards he  gave it the big one to the fans whilst trying to escape the stewards grasp. Honestly couldn’t make it up. Neanderthal.

9 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I can’t be the only one slightly worried that one day one of these idiots is going to run on the pitch with the intent of doing either a player or one of the officials some serious harm, instead of just running about like a prat. 

I’d be happy if there was a rule whereby players had something similar to diplomatic immunity. If a pitch invader is heading their way, they are fully licenced to give them a 2 footed tackle around the knees and not be penalised. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I can’t be the only one slightly worried that one day one of these idiots is going to run on the pitch with the intent of doing either a player or one of the officials some serious harm, instead of just running about like a prat. 

That used to be the only intention back in the" good old days"

• Haha 1