IGNORED

Derby right winger was decent

Waconda

41 minutes ago, VT05763 said:

Admittedly facing a CH in Atkinson for most of the game so was always going to win a foot race.

But if we are looking for a winger option in January and Derby are having a "Fire sale" then might be an affordable option.

So you’ve come on here at last . Not to promote our win but to talk about a player that isn’t as good as Semenyo . 
The players you’re on about was shite , he was their only outlet. 
He managed to isolate Atkinson to cause a problem for 20 minutes , that’s it it . 
Go back to waiting for another defeat to get  your fix sunshine 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Refs best mate, dived twice to try & win a penalty, committed 4 fouls yet wasn’t booked.

I was surprised he wasn't booked. Seemed to have a bit of a nasty streak. Kicked out at Atkinson and went through Massing a couple of times.

On the ball he did look dangerous once he got up to speed. Only 19 and a great first name of Festy!

• Like 1

I thought the kid was clearly Derby's best outlet. For some reason after getting Pring booked and winning a dangerous free kick, and almost a penalty, he resisted taking on Pring late in the game and just passed the ball infield each time. Big potential though.

He was Derby's brightest and most eye-catching player, and much of their attacking play came through him. However, I'm not sure he had the better of Atkinson - in fact for a 6 foot plus CB I thought Atkinson dealt very well with a quick 19 year old winger. A number of times he blocked the cross or ferried young Ebosele out of play.

We often find fault with Dasilva for lacking that final ball into the box or for lacking the shot on target. I think that Ebosele would attract much the same criticism. He'd be an interesting buy for some teams, and at 19 obviously could develop a lot over the next 5 years, but I'm not sure he'd be much of an upgrade on Pring, COD or Dasilva for us.

Edited by ExiledAjax

8 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Thought Atkinson had him in his pocket for most of the game.

That's the way I saw it too. There was clearly a plan to deal with him and the right back who were trying to overload us in that wing. Atkinson almost played as a left back with Callum more of a right midfield player, to contain the right back.

I thought the right back looked the better player to be honest.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Was OK, but if he concentrates on his finishing as much as he does on his acting, he'd be a terrifying prospect.

Should have been booked for his second hopeless dive in the box IMO.

100%, when you add in his petulance v Atkinson & a very late challenge on HNM, in another game he could have been sent off.

• Like 1

You've got to laugh at the stick he is getting on here. If he was our 19 year old you would all be raving about him. When he goes over he's a diving, cheating little bastard but when Benarous does the same you love him for his shithousery. People talking about petulance, well as funny as it was what the **** is kicking another players boot 30 yards up the ******* pitch then?

As for diving - the Pring booking was 100% correct and the O'Dowda incident was 100% a foul, we got away with that one.

• Like 5

I mentioned Festy Ebosele in another post.  Yes he was there outlet, and I thought he was by far there best player.

came up through the academy and Irish born of Nigerian descent.  Seems was, is, a right back but Rooney has seem something in him and pushed him forward and really rates him.  Some transfer market web site claims has a value of £225k. Derby reckon he’s got real future in front of him. So, he is right back pushed further forward. If Derby have to sell players would like to see him here. 

• Admin
12 hours ago, VT05763 said:

Admittedly facing a CH in Atkinson for most of the game so was always going to win a foot race.

But if we are looking for a winger option in January and Derby are having a "Fire sale" then might be an affordable option.

Completely disagree he had pace but nothing else. 

Awful first touch and not better second 

12 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Thought Atkinson had him in his pocket for most of the game.

I'm with you on this quickly realises just to stand off him slightly and he had him sussed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

You've got to laugh at the stick he is getting on here. If he was our 19 year old you would all be raving about him. When he goes over he's a diving, cheating little bastard but when Benarous does the same you love him for his shithousery. People talking about petulance, well as funny as it was what the **** is kicking another players boot 30 yards up the ******* pitch then?

As for diving - the Pring booking was 100% correct and the O'Dowda incident was 100% a foul, we got away with that one.

Interesting to read on the Derby forum, that there were complaints about his constant diving and should have been booked!

10 hours ago, mozo said:

I thought the kid was clearly Derby's best outlet. For some reason after getting Pring booked and winning a dangerous free kick, and almost a penalty, he resisted taking on Pring late in the game and just passed the ball infield each time. Big potential though.

Think Pring gave him a “reducer”!

13 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

So you’ve come on here at last . Not to promote our win but to talk about a player that isn’t as good as Semenyo . 
The players you’re on about was shite , he was their only outlet. 
He managed to isolate Atkinson to cause a problem for 20 minutes , that’s it it . 
Go back to waiting for another defeat to get  your fix sunshine 

How Rude..... ? 

Hope you know each other

2 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

How Rude..... ? 

Hope you know each other

No I don’t & quite frankly I’m glad I don’t.  He has a opinion but doesn’t seem to understand his own opinion . Slags off the manager at every opportunity but hasn’t a opinion on how to resolve the problem. Makes up lies about a split in the squad . More importantly he has no grasp on the fact that the shit we're in was put in place long before Pearson got here. Oh & the steaming turd on top of all his posts are. 
When you actually challenge him on anything he doesn’t reply . That tells you the sort of gobshite he is. ?

• Haha 1