IGNORED

Derby right winger was decent

Waconda

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

No I don’t & quite frankly I’m glad I don’t.  He has a opinion but doesn’t seem to understand his own opinion . Slags off the manager at every opportunity but hasn’t a opinion on how to resolve the problem. Makes up lies about a split in the squad . More importantly he has no grasp on the fact that the shit we're in was put in place long before Pearson got here. Oh & the steaming turd on top of all his posts are. 
When you actually challenge him on anything he doesn’t reply . That tells you the sort of gobshite he is. ?

All opinions welcome on here, I think that's the ethos anyway

• Like 1

15 hours ago, VT05763 said:

Admittedly facing a CH in Atkinson for most of the game so was always going to win a foot race.

But if we are looking for a winger option in January and Derby are having a "Fire sale" then might be an affordable option.

Yeh decent but a diving **** looking to get players booked and conning refs for pens etc 

30 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

All opinions welcome on here, I think that's the ethos anyway

I do think if people want to talk about squad splits on here when we are in the middle of a losing run then they really need to back it up. That isn't an "opinion" is it? It's either fact or bollocks. Everybody who was there yesterday saw the effort that went in and those there at the end saw the reaction and interaction from players after the game. Some people would suggest that is stirring the shit pot rather than holding a genuine opinion on something? Is spreading malicious rumours in the name of "opinion" your understanding of the ethos of OTIB?

11 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Yeh decent but a diving **** looking to get players booked and conning refs for pens etc 

Well, I think we could do with one or two ***** as you call them in our side. One thing I notice about us is that we are far too ******* nice (hence Wells still had his nose on his face after failing to square that ball to Weimann last week). That's why I like Scott and Benarous because they literally do not give a shit about opposition players and being nice to all and sundry. They seem to be there to progress, certainly at the moment anyway, rather than join the £7,500 per week "Comfy Club". Have a listen to Scott's interview yesterday, he knows we were hanging on second half and he knows he slipped below standards last Sunday, no bollocks from him, an 18 year old kid, and yet many of the older heads would have stood there and just chatted absolute "party line" bullshit if they were interviewed after that. We know that because we've heard it hundreds of times before.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Well, I think we could do with one or two ***** as you call them in our side. One thing I notice about us is that we are far too ******* nice (hence Wells still had his nose on his face after failing to square that ball to Weimann last week). That's why I like Scott and Benarous because they literally do not give a shit about opposition players and being nice to all and sundry. They seem to be there to progress, certainly at the moment anyway, rather than join the £7,500 per week "Comfy Club". Have a listen to Scott's interview yesterday, he knows we were hanging on second half and he knows he slipped below standards last Sunday, no bollocks from him, an 18 year old kid, and yet many of the older heads would have stood there and just chatted absolute "party line" bullshit if they were interviewed after that. We know that because we've heard it hundreds of times before.

Yes i agree be nice to have a striker that actually gets in a position to going a penalty the three we got are the worst in championship  he had the pace to beat Atkinson but not the know how and most of his crosses came to nothing weinmann and Martin burne out wells not interested unfortunately senenyo good first half then died .

Just now, RobintheRed Red said:

Yes i agree be nice to have a striker that actually gets in a position to gain a penalty the three we got are the worst in championship  he had the pace to beat Atkinson but not the know how and most of his crosses came to nothing weinmann and Martin burne out wells not interested unfortunately senenyo good first half then died .

1 minute ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Yes i agree be nice to have a striker that actually gets in a position to going a penalty the three we got are the worst in championship  he had the pace to beat Atkinson but not the know how and most of his crosses came to nothing weinmann and Martin burnt out wells not interested unfortunately senenyo good first half then died .

57 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I do think if people want to talk about squad splits on here when we are in the middle of a losing run then they really need to back it up. That isn't an "opinion" is it? It's either fact or bollocks. Everybody who was there yesterday saw the effort that went in and those there at the end saw the reaction and interaction from players after the game. Some people would suggest that is stirring the shit pot rather than holding a genuine opinion on something? Is spreading malicious rumours in the name of "opinion" your understanding of the ethos of OTIB?

No it isnt