IGNORED

Young guns

mozo

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

... and now you think Vyner has made “well over a hundred senior appearances”  - do you mean for City? Cos he hasn’t - I’m not including loans 

Strange way of looking at things. That means Kalas has only played 60 odd games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, grifty said:

I don't think you're smoking something because you disagree with me, I think you're smoking something because you think there are countless examples of passes of the highest order from Weimann.

I'm not knocking Weimann as a PLAYER. It's his passing ability and composure which is being shown up by and 18 year old. I've even said in my post that "Weimann has plenty of positive points which merits his place in the team" but my original post was that I wish some of our other players had the sort of composure on the ball that Scott is showing at such a young age.

You need to read the whole post rather than cherry picking a few words out. 

Ok, fair enough - but without going full circle, you posted “Weimann can’t make 5 yard pass” - five yards?! So surely that is “knocking Weimann as a player” - I believe a footballer would not have a sustained career at premier league and championship level if he “couldn’t make a 5 yard pass” - anyway, we obviously disagree - enjoy the rest of your Sunday ?

18 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Fantastic bit of play - immensely frustrating if you're an opposition player or fan. I know he's a talent, but I can't help thinking the U23s/U18s are being taught to play the game two levels up from most of the first teamers.

That's probably why Simpson and Downing went and the under 23 coach was promoted...