IGNORED

Alex Scott song

Ciderarmy23

2 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Indeed the o’dowda one is rubbish, and how tinpot are we that we still have to reference Bolasie in it… he left like 8 years ago couldn’t give two monkeys about what Bristol city think about him yet the singing section are obsessed with him….

Heard this song a couple of matches back and, when trying to work out what they were singing, I assured him they couldn't posibly be referencing Bolasie as that was long enough ago to be more or less irrelevant now!

13 hours ago, One Team said:

I thought he meant a new one, we have been singing that one for weeks (perhaps not and he did mean the Ole one):

Wonder if it’s a version of this:

Absolutely brilliant.........creative, clever, well thought out and well sung.   I wish we could come up with chants like this?  ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Indeed the o’dowda one is rubbish, and how tinpot are we that we still have to reference Bolasie in it… he left like 8 years ago couldn’t give two monkeys about what Bristol city think about him yet the singing section are obsessed with him….

Yeah it's run its course for me. Don't get the issue with Bolasie, will always be in my good books for that goal against Coventry, and he left nearly a decade ago anyway.

At Ashton Gate there is a player showing lots of tricks, To every midfield he's had the pleasure to fool, And all the players that come and go, stop to say hello!

Alex Scott is in my ears and in my eyes, here beneath the RED surburban skies.................I stand, and meanwhile back...............  Repeat. (And so on)

(Courtesy of Lennon/Mcartney  Penny Lane)    Just a lame attempt, of the sort of song that could be adapted to Alex, at least it has Ommph!!?

Edited by maxjak

23 hours ago, maxjak said:

Sorry..cannot agree there..........they were musicians and songwriters, and not chipmunks with electronic keyboards, who were covering other's songs?  Off you go and listen to your Ed Sheeran masterpieces?

Bit weird that you say that first bit and then appear to slate Ed Sheeran

Are you suggesting Sheeran isn’t a musician or songwriter? You might not like his music (each to their own) but to suggest he isn’t talented is odd.

Anyway, that’s off topic. I agree last couple of away games I’ve been to I’be noticed some new chants gaining traction. Nice to hear Alex Scott has one too, I’m sure he’ll love that

On 05/12/2021 at 18:12, maxjak said:

Sorry..cannot agree there..........they were musicians and songwriters, and not chipmunks with electronic keyboards, who were covering other's songs?  Off you go and listen to your Ed Sheeran masterpieces?

Ed Sheeran is a talentless **** who only has success due to the fact modem musicians can not write any thing original. And the general public are fed bullshit and crap to feed on. 

Just my opinion of course 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Ed Sheeran is a talentless **** who only has success due to the fact modem musicians can not write any thing original. And the general public are fed bullshit and crap to feed on. 

Just my opinion of course 

So you dont think he has an incredible voice?

19 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

If you are really prepared to accept the ed Sheeran drose as good music you be telling me  that Adele can sing next .FFS get a life 

Not quite certain what Drose is?..........I already have a life, but thanks for caring .............  But I believe you misinterpreted my comment, as I am of the opinion that Ed Sheeran is the   worst thing to hit the  UK music (Misnomer) industry since Mr Blobby? .....  and  ...in fact Mr Blobby is marginally superior in his use of lyrical content, and indeed melody?      

• Like 1
  • Robin 1