IGNORED

Vaccine Passport - Plan B

Bristol Rob

1 hour ago, big p said:

Oh yea, the advice the people who made them wasn't adhering too. 

Good idea!  

Yeah whatever ….. show me any goverment who practice what they preach.

In addition to that, the recommendations are coming from the medical profession and scientists and the government just have to choose which advice they follow.

44 minutes ago, Harry said:

The picture is simply a symbolism of fascism. Nothing to do with Jews or disabled people. 
The implementation of vaccine mandates are an authoritarian and totalitarian measure and are imposing control on the freedom of individuals. 
The depiction of syringes in the shape of the the swastika are a clear representation of how jab mandates are being used in a totalitarian manner. 

Jesus you are seriously mental. The very fact you had to be told putting up a swastika for an avatar wasn’t a good idea says it all. Your verbose crap on here in regard to everything vaccine is schoolboy drivel and the fact you think it’s “clever” to use a swastika to prove a point only demonstrates your pea sized brain.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rebounder said:

The government don't need a pandemic to exercise it's control over us and most of us. See you mentioned the policing bill earlier. Considering your attitude towards it last year that raised a chuckle. Start a petition or something eh. 

It was this thread that made you flounce last time let's hope you can hold it together a bit easier this time. 

Funny you lot, aren’t you. Still can’t get over me calling you a buffoon for celebrating a police station being smashed up last year. Ha ha. 
As for me ‘flouncing last time’. I removed myself from the politics forum because I was fed up wasting my time trying to educate buffoons like you. If I recall correctly, when I last visited there, I was vehemently against vaccinating children and you lot were all saying “won’t happen” “they’ve got not plans for that” etc etc. Turns out I was right. Hey ho. 
No flouncing my friend, just departed the area safe in the knowledge that my mind wouldn’t be corrupted by any more of your bullcrap. Now that this is on the football forum, I’ll happily take part. Soon as it moves over to politics forum (which we know one of the mods is very keen to do), you won’t see me again as I promised myself not to enter that pit of despair again. 

Perhaps we’ll converse again soon on football matters. You can fill me in on City’s performances whilst I’m absent from the stadium. 

10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Jesus you are seriously mental. The very fact you had to be told putting up a swastika for an avatar wasn’t a good idea says it all. Your verbose crap on here in regard to everything vaccine is schoolboy drivel and the fact you think it’s “clever” to use a swastika to prove a point only demonstrates your pea sized brain.

Thanks Triple T. You’re such a spunky guy. 
By the way. I didn’t have to be told. I knew exactly the reaction it would get. And that’s why I did it. To make a point. 

Edited by Harry

I’m double jabbed but according to the NHS i have only ever received 1 vaccine, they havent bothered recording the second despite getting it from UWE once the Ashton Gate service shut down, been trying for 3 months to get this sorted but nobody wants to know, interested to know if anyone else is in the same boat? No idea what i am meant to do come matchday.

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

Delta Omicron. 
Just a coincidence but that’s an anagram of 

Media Control. 

Interestingly ?

Ah yes that's how they name the variants. You've got to be kidding me.

Tell me Harry... is any of the media in the room with you right now? Can you see them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

I’m double jabbed but according to the NHS i have only ever received 1 vaccine, they havent bothered recording the second despite getting it from UWE once the Ashton Gate service shut down, been trying for 3 months to get this sorted but nobody wants to know, interested to know if anyone else is in the same boat? No idea what i am meant to do come matchday.

You can still get in by registering a negative lateral flow, don't worry. No idea on your other point though, sorry!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Harry said:

Delta Omicron. 

Media Control. 

Interestingly ?

‘Virginia Bottomley’ was an anagram of ‘I’m an evil Tory bigot’, which presumably explains why she became a Tory, and an evil and bigoted one at that.  It’s all in the anagrams.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Nicking this off Twitter but it's also an anagram of Erotic Almond so I'm not really sure what your point is...

Wasn’t really making a point. Just found it interesting. Hence why my post said “interesting”. 
Did you not find it interesting? No. Ah well, never mind. 

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Gotta be be honest, when I moaned that this thread was moved to the Politics sub forum as Plan B directly impacts football, I really wasn't expecting this.

Doubt I'll use the bus. That's my take.

Look what you’ve gone and done Rob. This is all your fault ?

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Delta Omicron. 

Media Control. 

Interestingly ?

You know if you fold a dollar bill in a certain way it depicts the twin towers on fire ?...a coincidence...I think not ?

Whatever you do, don't listen to Stairway to Heaven backwards...unless you want to be a real truther

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phantom said:

On this day in 1979 – The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first of only two diseases that have been driven to extinction (rinderpest in 2011 being the other)

Imagine the scenes if this was now

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/bill-gates-smallpox-terror-attack-b1958789.html%3famp

6 hours ago, Harry said:

Funny you lot, aren’t you. Still can’t get over me calling you a buffoon for celebrating a police station being smashed up last year. Ha ha. 
As for me ‘flouncing last time’. I removed myself from the politics forum because I was fed up wasting my time trying to educate buffoons like you. If I recall correctly, when I last visited there, I was vehemently against vaccinating children and you lot were all saying “won’t happen” “they’ve got not plans for that” etc etc. Turns out I was right. Hey ho. 
No flouncing my friend, just departed the area safe in the knowledge that my mind wouldn’t be corrupted by any more of your bullcrap. Now that this is on the football forum, I’ll happily take part. Soon as it moves over to politics forum (which we know one of the mods is very keen to do), you won’t see me again as I promised myself not to enter that pit of despair again. 

Perhaps we’ll converse again soon on football matters. You can fill me in on City’s performances whilst I’m absent from the stadium. 

Thanks Triple T. You’re such a spunky guy. 
By the way. I didn’t have to be told. I knew exactly the reaction it would get. And that’s why I did it. To make a point. 

Cut the BS, Harry. You left the politics section since you were repeatedly getting hammered in debates and needed a break. You clearly havent used the time to work on your skills. Exactly the same as before, you act all nonchalant and then someone says something you disagree with, it gets under your skin and you parade yourself as billy big bollox and then when that doesnt work resort to insults or cheap shots. I thought you couldnt get much lower when you had a cheap dig at someones income level when it became clear you were losing a debate but posting a swastika on a thread about covid. Grow up

Luckily there are enough of us "buffoons" rolling up our sleeves so hospitals aren't overrun. We all respect your decision to not attend the footy.  All we ask is don't be a dick about it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 4

5 hours ago, Colombo Robin said:

Cut the BS, Harry. You left the politics section since you were repeatedly getting hammered in debates and needed a break. You clearly havent used the time to work on your skills. Exactly the same as before, you act all nonchalant and then someone says something you disagree with, it gets under your skin and you parade yourself as billy big bollox and then when that doesnt work resort to insults or cheap shots. I thought you couldnt get much lower when you had a cheap dig at someones income level when it became clear you were losing a debate but posting a swastika on a thread about covid. Grow up

Luckily there are enough of us "buffoons" rolling up our sleeves so hospitals aren't overrun. We all respect your decision to not attend the footy.  All we ask is don't be a dick about it

Sorry, I don’t recognise your user name or recall any of your posting history. You’ll have to remind me of when I “had a dig at someone’s income level”. If it’s the conversation I’m thinking of then one thinks you’ve bent the truth there for your own gain. 
Accusing me of digging at someone’s income is quite laughable, given I grew up on a crumbling council estate, to a single mum due to a wifebeating dad, mum scraping by on 2 underpaid jobs trying to feed and clothe 3 kids with bugger all, ending up homeless and living in a shelter for a few weeks before my uncle could put us up before being allocated another home on the other side of Bristol. But that’s ok - you can just make stuff up, that’s fine by me. 

As I said, I left the politics forum because of my anger at vaccinating healthy children and the insatiable desire from some of the posters on there to do it - I don’t recall “getting hammered” about anything. Again, one thinks you have bent the truth somewhat. 

5 hours ago, Colombo Robin said:

Hospitals aren't being overrun. This variant has very mild symptoms. You get it and recover at home. 

The people vulnerable are those with underlying health issues like diabetes. They'd be hospitalised like most years if they caught the flu.

There is no reason to bring in more restrictions. 

Two years now...new mutations, new boosters, it just goes on and on. 

Are you willing to go through the rest of your life living this way? Because it's not going away...ever. It will mutate every year, just like the flu. There will be new vaccines every year, just like flu.

Politicians lie to us everyday...funnily we are outraged the most because of a few parties. We should be outraged everyday at their lies.

Oddly we know they lie, manipulate media, pay people etc etc. It's been the way of Governments for ever.

Yet the population believe every word coming out of their mouths on this issue. Without question..just follow. 

How divided we all have become. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Harry said:

Sorry, I don’t recognise your user name or recall any of your posting history. You’ll have to remind me of when I “had a dig at someone’s income level”. If it’s the conversation I’m thinking of then one thinks you’ve bent the truth there for your own gain. 
Accusing me of digging at someone’s income is quite laughable, given I grew up on a crumbling council estate, to a single mum due to a wifebeating dad, mum scraping by on 2 underpaid jobs trying to feed and clothe 3 kids with bugger all, ending up homeless and living in a shelter for a few weeks before my uncle could put us up before being allocated another home on the other side of Bristol. But that’s ok - you can just make stuff up, that’s fine by me. 

As I said, I left the politics forum because of my anger at vaccinating healthy children and the insatiable desire from some of the posters on there to do it - I don’t recall “getting hammered” about anything. Again, one thinks you have bent the truth somewhat. 

I'm with you - anyone willing to risk their childs health for something that is almost 0% chance of death, is a disgrace. Risking your child for other people is the so called justification. There should be an outrage. Worlds gone mad,

Edited by Riaz
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

Hospitals aren't being overrun. This variant has very mild symptoms. You get it and recover at home. 

The people vulnerable are those with underlying health issues like diabetes. They'd be hospitalised like most years if they caught the flu.

There is no reason to bring in more restrictions. 

Two years now...new mutations, new boosters, it just goes on and on. 

Are you willing to go through the rest of your life living this way? Because it's not going away...ever. It will mutate every year, just like the flu. There will be new vaccines every year, just like flu.

Politicians lie to us everyday...funnily we are outraged the most because of a few parties. We should be outraged everyday at their lies.

Oddly we know they lie, manipulate media, pay people etc etc. It's been the way of Governments for ever.

Yet the population believe every word coming out of their mouths on this issue. Without question..just follow. 

How divided we all have become. 

No, I don't listen to politicians but I do listen to scientists and other health experts.

Boris, definitely not. Chris Witty, Patrick Valance, Jenny Harries, Jonathan Van Tam etc, absolutely yes!

There is a difference, or do you think they say what they are told to say?

2 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

No, I don't listen to politicians but I do listen to scientists and other health experts.

Boris, definitely not. Chris Witty, Patrick Valance, Jenny Harries, Jonathan Van Tam etc, absolutely yes!

The Scientist in South Africa who warned about the mutation, said it's mild. Others have followed. Even on the mainstream news this morning, the _ expert' said there has been no hospitalisation due to the variant.

We are having to abide by rules that just take the piss. Masks in cinemas, theatre etc, yet take them off to sing your head off at church :laugh: Go to pub, restaurant or gym...no masks.

If this was about not spreading it then those rules wouldn't apply. It's a joke. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

The Scientist in South Africa who warned about the mutation, said it's mild. Others have followed. Even on the mainstream news this morning, the _ expert' said there has been no hospitalisation due to the variant.

We are having to abide by rules that just take the piss. Masks in cinemas, theatre etc, yet take them off to sing your head off at church :laugh: Go to pub, restaurant or gym...no masks.

If this was about not spreading it then those rules wouldn't apply. It's a joke. 

I think the experts from this country should decide how this mutation affects us.

Once and if they do agree its mild then restrictions can be relaxed.

If they conclude it's similar or worse then they can be tightened.

As for Boris, the buffoon should never have been anywhere near number 10. Whose fault is that? Anyone who voted for Jeremy bloody Corbyn as Labour leader who was unelectable, but thats a different debate!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

I think the experts from this country should decide how this mutation affects us.

Once and if they do agree its mild then restrictions can be relaxed.

If they conclude it's similar or worse then they can be tightened.

As for Boris, the buffoon should never have been anywhere near number 10. Whose fault is that? Anyone who voted for Jeremy bloody Corbyn as Labour leader who was unelectable, but thats a different debate!

The virus doesn't choose to be different from country to country. We are all humans. It affects us the same way. The ' experts' do agree it's mild.

Seriously this is not about health and spreading anymore. 

The government listen to the experts, then put in rules that don't make any sense.

It's totally symbolic. 

You've got world leaders mixing, putting on masks for the cameras, then taking them off when meeting others, shaking hands and hugging.

Why anyone else can't see this amazes me.

These Governments, world leaders listen to the experts and scientists first hand. They get all the info. Yet they don't abide by the rules they set for us.

As human beings, you would do as advised by the Scientists. You wouldn't ignore it. So why are the Government going about their lives like there is nothing to worry about...they aren't in fear of getting ill. What do they know that we don't. They would comply whole heartedly if otherwise for their own health.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

You realise all those people have ‘other’ interests, don’t you. 
They’ve been put into these senior positions by the government. 
They have financial interests in pharma companies. Well, they used to work for them didn’t they. 
No one involved in any of this is ‘clean’. 

• Like 3