IGNORED

Charlie Savage

redsince1994

I actually quite like Robbie savage as a presenter and commentator. Seems to get a lot of flack because of his wind up merchant days of being a player, but he's very honest in his approach that he had to work harder to maintain his game because he wasn't as technically gifted as other players. Course he's a class of 92 player as well. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I actually quite like Robbie savage as a presenter and commentator. Seems to get a lot of flack because of his wind up merchant days of being a player, but he's very honest in his approach that he had to work harder to maintain his game because he wasn't as technically gifted as other players. Course he's a class of 92 player as well. 

Agreed. Total dick of a player but actually talks sense, a bit like Simon Jordan - a dick when involved at Palace but does speak sense if you listen to him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Taz said:

Agreed. Total dick of a player but actually talks sense, a bit like Simon Jordan - a dick when involved at Palace but does speak sense if you listen to him.

That's one opinion I suppose. Mine is he's talks a lot of crap to stir up people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Batman said:

Frankly as a player Savage senior was a dirty sod who did his best to stop opponents playing. Best example I saw at City was a waist high lunge with all studs showing on a City player while he was at Birmingham City. Nasty piece of sxxt who had total disregard for his fellow pros!

• Like 1