IGNORED

Hull City away match day thread

3 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

?

Did you see the goal?? He scuffed the first shot miles wide but it hit the defender then the post and came back to him, he then scuffed it into the floor and it bounced over keepers hand and in from 6 yards. Hardly goal of the season contender. Guess he can be classed as lethal in the box now huh?? 90% of the people on the forum would have scored.

• Like 1

As everyone is aware.........if they have'  played football, if you take it as read that the ability is there, then 70% of football is confidence?  That should come from  the coaches, manager  and sports psychologist's;  It is apparent that we lack the confidence to try things, as we are afraid of failing?    It is sad to see us go through the motions, but continually come up short.   Pearson and his team have been here since February, but have they instilled that confidence and  organisation and belief in the team?   Have they Pheck?   I am so disappointed in Pearson, and I assure U that this is not a knee jerk reacation.........but i seriously wonder if he is the man to turn us into something resembling a football team.

January window is crunch time, and if he gets it wrong,  then i sincerely worry about the way forward.

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, maxjak said:

As everyone is aware.........if they have'  played football, if you take it as read that the ability is there, then 70% of football is confidence?  That should come from  the coaches, manager  and sports psychologist's;  It is apparent that we lack the confidence to try things, as we are afraid of failing?    It is sad to see us go through the motions, but continually come up short.   Pearson and his team have been here since February, but have they instilled that confidence and  organisation and belief in the team?   Have they Pheck?   I am so disappointed in Pearson, and I assure this is not a knee jerk recation.........but i seriously wonder if he is the man to turn us into something resembling a football team.

January window is crunch time, and if he gets it wrong then i sincerely worry about the way forward.

We're currently decent value for a draw away at the team top of the form table. This would be 2 wins and 2 draws in the last 5.

Chill. We're doing OK today.

• Like 1
  • Robin 1
3 minutes ago, collier said:

Did you see the goal?? He scuffed the first shot miles wide but it hit the defender then the post and came back to him, he then scuffed it into the floor and it bounced over keepers hand and in from 6 yards. Hardly goal of the season contender. Guess he can be classed as lethal in the box now huh?? 90% of the people on the forum would have scored.

A goals a goal and he’s more likely to score than Martin was