IGNORED

Nigel Pearson Pre Huddersfield

Red Army 75

6 minutes ago, Gazred said:

So KP not doing enough in training. Putting it politely?

Good news on King. Thought previously he was out until the new year.

I assume that was in the longer version of the interview, as I only listened to the abridged version.

Would you be able to provide a brief summary or indicate at roughly what time it appears?

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I assume that was in the longer version of the interview, as I only listened to the abridged version.

Would you be able to provide a brief summary or indicate at roughly what time it appears?

Thanks 

It was.16 mins in. Pretty blunt about it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

On Kasey Palmers role: he’s a player that’s currently training with us

His days are numbered although we knew this already!

Watching that I got that feeling that if Kasey Palmer wanted to go somewhere else to train that Nigel couldn't care less.

If KP has any professional pride or ambition he should bust a gut to prove the manager wrong.

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

16 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Is it just me ,or did anyone else think Nige didn't look too great (especially in the long one ), seemed a bit short of breath, and a bit grey............hope he IS ok .

Thought he looked Okies .

I don't think he has much of a high opinion of the press just doing his duties in doing the interviews .

But I do feel he is honest and says it how it is and he sees it. And as always really gives little away at all. A very shrewed bloke me thinks .

Looking forward to saterday, let's get another 3 points. 

COYR

• Like 1
  • Robin 2

2 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Thought he looked Okies .

I don't think he has much of a high opinion of the press just doing his duties in doing the interviews .

But I do feel he is honest and says it how it is and he sees it. And as always really gives little away at all. A very shrewed bloke me thinks .

Looking forward to saterday, let's get another 3 points. 

COYR

I'd rather he had a better points return that less than 1 point per game, or a win percentage above 25% - rather than having a "shrewd" manager. 

19 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Is it just me ,or did anyone else think Nige didn't look too great (especially in the long one ), seemed a bit short of breath, and a bit grey............hope he IS ok .

Thought he looked fine for a 58 year old. Excellent interview. Thought he spoke well on covid too - you could put him alongside Whitty and Vallance at a press conference! 

• Robin 1

On 16/12/2021 at 18:42, Eddie Notgetinya said:

On Kasey Palmers role: he’s a player that’s currently training with us

His days are numbered although we knew this already!

So I take it he won't be in the squad then? :bonkers:

If that doesn't explain the KP situation, then I don't know what will. Sounds like he's just going through the motions.