IGNORED

Huddersfield Town at home match day thread

Jerseybean

3 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Quite, but then don’t create a situation where this happens, you get booked for celebrating in front of the opposition fans for a reason… Thomas was being a ***** and goading, then some reacted. 

What is wrong with you? Why are some people so keen to defend bellendary at every turn. 

4 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Not just boys being boys.

Boys being boys wearing Stone Island. Or those ******* hoodies with Mille Miglia driving googles built in.

My Christ. Their parents and grandparents will be so proud when they’re pulling their crackers on Christmas Day.

What’s it all become….

Probably the same group of "superfans" who boo the rest of the ground for not bouncing when they say so.

Edited by Crackers Corner

Just now, Shaun Taylor said:

Ask yourself the following, are you seeing any progression both tactically and with the style of football you are watching since Pearson took over as everything can't be blamed on the players you currently have in your squad aren't good enough as a younger manager with fresh ideas may get more out of the current bunch.

There has been zero progress since the dinosaur took over, some would even argue we are now worse

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

5 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

What is wrong with you? Why are some people so keen to defend bellendary at every turn. 

I’m not and I was not, my argument is that the referee allowed it to spiral out of control. If he’d have told the Huddersfield players to get on with it, the corner would have been taken and we’d have moved on. No, he’s been pandering to Huddersfield histrionics all afternoon, and allowed them **** about in the corner, allowing the ******** to react. My previous post described them as “mongs” so perhaps not that supportive.

Edited by bexhill reds
  • Like 1