IGNORED

Huddersfield Town at home match day thread

Jerseybean

8 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I’ll start, since Semenyo has come back from injury we are a goal threat. We created enough to win that game today. We are also seeing more of the ball. Defensively we were poor and I think Nige went hung ho with the wing backs. He needs to find a way to tighten up defensively and create the same chances. Stick the best player at the club in midfield today and we win that game.

You are very easily pleased or believe the hype! The last 8 games have seen us score 7 goals and get 4 or 5  points, that's from a possible 24! Goal threat don't make me laugh. Defensively we have been poor for a year or more and show no signs of improvement. The manager has yet to prove he knows what he is doing especially with the set up and subs today!

• Confused 1

Just now, frenchred said:

You are very easily pleased or believe the hype! The last 8 games have seen us score 7 goals and get 4 or 5  points, that's from a possible 24! Goal threat don't make me laugh. Defensively we have been poor for a year or more and show no signs of improvement. The manager has yet to prove he knows what he is doing especially with the set up and subs today!

I go to matches and know what I’m watching and what squad we are working with. I assume you were there today given all the stuff you are coming out with. Did we or did we not create enough chances to win the game today?

A massive job rebuilding the squad and the starting eleven . When I watch us the football is pretty ordinary and uninspiring as it had been under Holden and then Johnsons last season.

Our defending has been awful under Pearson and at times the players have looked not too bothered if they win or lose .  I don’t think we’ve improved yet under Pearson 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wiltshire robin said:

I wasn’t at the game but just been told the person given to police was 10 years old . Bit of an over reaction by lots on here 

It wasn’t the initial bit. Carried on for a bit with probably 5-6 things thrown down every time the corner should be taken. And it isn’t an overreaction at all. Throwing things at people isn’t ok. It stopped the game for 5-6 minutes. Inexcusable and defending it shows a lack of moral fibre. 

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

It wasn’t the initial bit. Carried on for a bit with probably 5-6 things thrown down every time the corner should be taken. And it isn’t an overreaction at all. Throwing things at people isn’t ok. It stopped the game for 5-6 minutes. Inexcusable and defending it shows a lack of moral fibre. 

I wasn’t defending it , just pretty much saying I don’t think a 10 year old should be banned for life for chucking an egg

• Like 1

Just now, Wiltshire robin said:

I wasn’t defending it , just pretty much saying I don’t think a 10 year old should be banned for life for chucking an egg

Sorry it wasn’t specifically aimed at you. Just quoting your initial bit. No I wouldn’t ban a 10 year old either. There were however 4-5 others who thought it ok too. I’d be ok for that to be looked at. 

11 minutes ago, frenchred said:

For accuracy, 9 goals and 8 points. Not great, but the last 6 matches have been 2-2-2.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Remember that Slarti unfortunately.

Yes,I was on hols at Newquay with my parents (much to my disgust, missing first game of the season). Of course no RB or anything like that. Came back from day at the beach, turned on the radio in my room for Sports Report       "Bristol City Two  (yay) Huddersfield  THREE (bloody hell ) "

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Greedo said:

Raw egg and an empty bottle. Hardly f*****g Zulu is it. You’re a bunch of bedwetting old farts on here, honestly. 

Bed wetting or otherwise the simple fact is if you go into a football ground and lob stuff at a pro footballer you are a manual manipulator. Common sense and common decency tells any normal person that.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1