QPR 

Rotherham 

Stoke

Brentford 

This season 

Bournemouth 

and Huddersfield as it stands

It's not pretty reading, sadly 

Hardly another pasting at home if it's happened once this season.

Thought you might have left this boring stuff behind with your old username

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

What a bunch of idiots who won't stop throwing things... pathetic behaviour

Not helped by the referee allowing Huddersfield to waste time and **** about by the home fans. No excuses for ***** that throw stuff but don’t give them the window or opportunity to do so, cos wandering about with the ball under your arm like a *** is really going to help

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

Just been reported on five live that play has been suspended because our fans in the corner were throwing things onto the pitch. Well done, Neanderthals, you’ve made us look like dicks.

Everything about our club is pathetic at the minute 

The squad, the manager, the owners…..and now the fans 

• Like 1

Just now, bexhill reds said:

Not helped by the referee allowing Huddersfield to waste time and **** about by the home fans. No excuses for ***** that throw stuff but don’t give them the window or opportunity to do so, cos wandering about with the ball under your arm like a *** is really going to help

Do you know what, I reckon I could be in the corner for days and not feel compelled to throw bottles. Because I’m not a complete dick.

Now being discussed on five live. Doing our club no favours at all.

• Like 4

Sooner we accept that the previous regimes, including present owner, have made us into a team ripe for relegation the better.  Retreat to League 1 and a rebuild on sensible lines.

No point struggling to survive each season, losing promising players, and struggling again.  Give NP his head in L1 and start all over again, hopefully with a Chairman who has a passing interest, and an owner with more nous.

In Nige do I trust, but fear he will walk, and who could blame him

2 minutes ago, Always red said:

To be Bristol City fan today. What a complete bunch of tools in S23 or whatever they're called. Shameful and embarrassing 

Sums our club up at the minute 

So glad I don’t bother going any more. Season ticket holder for 26 years (including buying one this season!) ….but just don’t bother any more 

Shit manager, shit players, shit atmosphere….and now shit fans 

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

Do you know what, I reckon I could be in the corner for days and not feel compelled to throw bottles. Because I’m not a complete dick.

Now being discussed on five live. Doing our club no favours at all.

Not condoning in the slightest, but it’s game management by the officials. Thomas taking his own sweet time, agitating that section, then the ref needs to be a total ***** about it, giving the mongs time for their brains to register the word throw. If Thomas gets on with it, then corner done and we play on.

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Not condoning in the slightest, but it’s game management by the officials. Thomas taking his own sweet time, agitating that section, then the ref needs to be a total ***** about it, giving the mongs time for their brains to register the word throw. If Thomas gets on with it, then corner done and we play on.

It's no excuse.

• Like 1