IGNORED

Huddersfield Town at home match day thread

Jerseybean

2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Not condoning in the slightest, but it’s game management by the officials. Thomas taking his own sweet time, agitating that section, then the ref needs to be a total ***** about it, giving the mongs time for their brains to register the word throw. If Thomas gets on with it, then corner done and we play on.

I don’t really care about the circumstances  frankly. Don’t throw bottles. It’s not hard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Sooner we accept that the previous regimes, including present owner, have made us into a team ripe for relegation the better.  Retreat to League 1 and a rebuild on sensible lines.

No point struggling to survive each season, losing promising players, and struggling again.  Give NP his head in L1 and start all over again, hopefully with a Chairman who has a passing interest, and an owner with more nous.

In Nige do I trust, but fear he will walk, and who could blame him

Retreat to League One...are you clinically insane?   Things are bad, and I have serious doubts about Nige, but if we get relegated it would be a financial disaster.  Please get a grip?

• Like 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

Retreat to League One...are you clinically insane?   Things are bad, and I have serious doubts about Nige, but if we get relegated it would be a financial disaster.  Please get a grip?

I am not interested in financial disaster, and doubt that anyway, I am interested in dealing with our dna of a football disaster area.

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Sounds more like Eastville than Ashton Gate.  Shan’t be coming for a very long time.  Sort the players out, sort the Chairman out, and sort the so-called fans out.

Feel, like others, totally let down by SL.  Never felt this way before even when we fell from old L1 to L4.

I know he has spent millions on the club if he has had enough find a new owner to take us forward.

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

We not being relegated, what you worried about. Yes you are negative and unrealistic and devoid of any understanding of where our club is. 

Saying how well our youth players are coming along is all well and good, it's good players we need now or a manager that can at least get something better out of the players we currently have, and no I obviously haven't got inside contacts at the club that you obviously have what with such an insight into the day to day workings.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don’t really care about the circumstances  frankly. Don’t throw bottles. It’s not hard.

Quite, but then don’t create a situation where this happens, you get booked for celebrating in front of the opposition fans for a reason… Thomas was being a ***** and goading, then some reacted. 

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Quite, but then don’t create a situation where this happens, you get booked for celebrating in front of the opposition fans for a reason… Thomas was being a ***** and goading, then some reacted. 

Oh for gods sake. Fans gave him some earlier for an incident, he gives some back and then some precious little idiots decide to to throw things. Don’t give it out if you can’t take it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sounds more like Eastville than Ashton Gate.  Shan’t be coming for a very long time.  Sort the players out, sort the Chairman out, and sort the so-called fans out.

Feel, like others, totally let down by SL.  Never felt this way before even when we fell from old L1 to L4.

Spot on 

Hopefully Lansdown will sell up in the near future. The bloke is clueless 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

I'm sure some of here will defend it as boys being boys. Not acceptable 

Not just boys being boys.

Boys being boys wearing Stone Island. Or those ******* hoodies with Mille Miglia driving googles built in.

My Christ. Their parents and grandparents will be so proud when they’re pulling their crackers on Christmas Day.

What’s it all become….