Jump to content
IGNORED

Huddersfield Town at home match day thread


Jerseybean
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Sounds more like Eastville than Ashton Gate.  Shan’t be coming for a very long time.  Sort the players out, sort the Chairman out, and sort the so-called fans out.

Feel, like others, totally let down by SL.  Never felt this way before even when we fell from old L1 to L4.

 

I know he has spent millions on the club if he has had enough find a new owner to take us forward.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

tafkarmlf = The Artist Formerly Known As Ralph Milne's Left Foot

The one who went mad and GDPR'd the forum to permanently remove their posts from the forum when they ragequit a few months ago

 

Oh did they go mad? 

I saw a poster bullied off a forum,  it's amazing how others see the same thing. 

Given the current actions at the gate, not all that different here is it?? 

We're gunna cop trouble for this. Seriously why do our fans keep doing it 😕

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

We not being relegated, what you worried about. Yes you are negative and unrealistic and devoid of any understanding of where our club is. 

Saying how well our youth players are coming along is all well and good, it's good players we need now or a manager that can at least get something better out of the players we currently have, and no I obviously haven't got inside contacts at the club that you obviously have what with such an insight into the day to day workings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don’t really care about the circumstances  frankly. Don’t throw bottles. It’s not hard.

Quite, but then don’t create a situation where this happens, you get booked for celebrating in front of the opposition fans for a reason… Thomas was being a ***** and goading, then some reacted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Quite, but then don’t create a situation where this happens, you get booked for celebrating in front of the opposition fans for a reason… Thomas was being a ***** and goading, then some reacted. 

Oh for gods sake. Fans gave him some earlier for an incident, he gives some back and then some precious little idiots decide to to throw things. Don’t give it out if you can’t take it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sounds more like Eastville than Ashton Gate.  Shan’t be coming for a very long time.  Sort the players out, sort the Chairman out, and sort the so-called fans out.

Feel, like others, totally let down by SL.  Never felt this way before even when we fell from old L1 to L4.

 

Spot on 

Hopefully Lansdown will sell up in the near future. The bloke is clueless 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

I'm sure some of here will defend it as boys being boys. Not acceptable 

Not just boys being boys.

Boys being boys wearing Stone Island. Or those ******* hoodies with Mille Miglia driving googles built in.

My Christ. Their parents and grandparents will be so proud when they’re pulling their crackers on Christmas Day.

What’s it all become….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Quite, but then don’t create a situation where this happens, you get booked for celebrating in front of the opposition fans for a reason… Thomas was being a ***** and goading, then some reacted. 

What is wrong with you? Why are some people so keen to defend bellendary at every turn. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Not just boys being boys.

Boys being boys wearing Stone Island. Or those ******* hoodies with Mille Miglia driving googles built in.

My Christ. Their parents and grandparents will be so proud when they’re pulling their crackers on Christmas Day.

What’s it all become….

Probably the same group of "superfans" who boo the rest of the ground for not bouncing when they say so.

Edited by Crackers Corner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...