IGNORED

Pearson post match ….

Andy082005

Just now, Andy082005 said:

Can’t wait to hear what tripe he comes out with tonight ?

sure it will be an “open and honest” interview that will get lapped up again 

Almost 12 months on and it’s still a shambles . I’m truely amazed people can honestly look at us and see progress 

What do you want, do you want him to try and put a positive spin on the nonsense we can see infront of ourselves?

It's not about progress for me - it's about trying to stay in the division while reducing our costs over the next couple seasons.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Almost 12 months on and it’s still a shambles . I’m truely amazed people can honestly look at us and see progress 

So which is it then? Tripe or open and honest? Sounds like he can’t win with you so why bother listening 

• Like 16
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I am getting frustrated. But moaning about his interview style is pointless. He is abrasive and short and comes across like he doesn’t want to talk to any media. But he has always been like that, not sure i have ever seen a interview where it doesn’t come across that way. He isn’t all of a sudden going to turn into some happy go lucky, laugh a minute, likeable guy.

1 minute ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

So which is it then? Tripe or open and honest? Sounds like he can’t win with you so why bother listening 

That “open and honest” comment was aimed at the fans who keep saying it. 

Personally I think he is just rolling out the same post match interview week in week out 

6 minutes ago, !james said:

So who would you replace him with?

How would any other manager get something out of this squad? 

How many of our squad is he responsible for bringing in and not getting something out of?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, !james said:

So who would you replace him with?

How would any other manager get something out of this squad? 

Why do you and others always have to demand from anonymous posters that no longer believe in a manager who they would replace him with?

It's not our choice and the massive probability is that if a name is mentioned it will divide the fans and chances are is not the one that will be chosen.

Why not say the same thing every time a player is not playing well and is getting extreme grief?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Why do you and others always have to demand from anonymous posters that no longer believe in a manager who they would replace him with?

It's not our choice and the massive probability is that if a name is mentioned it will divide the fans and chances are is not the one that will be chosen.

Why not say the same thing every time a player is not playing well and is getting extreme grief?

It's the constant knee jerk reactions of the usual suspects on here who demand sackings without looking at the bigger picture. The issues with the bloated and now poor squad, FFP and the huge wage to turnover are all knock on effects of our friend Mr Ashton. 

I struggle to understand why anyone would think another manager could change this.

• Like 19

Yeah I just don’t get why he hasn’t sold the whole squad and replaced them all with a much better players. Jesus wept. Surely you understand that most of our squad isn’t very good, right? A win today would have put us above Huddersfield on goal difference. They are currently 10th. I’d say as far as rebuilds go, things are going ok. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

King, Tanner , Baker, , James….

James has been one of the better players this season so no.

Tanner was signed for next to nothing, low wages and has done well when clearly he wasn't expecting to play as much this season.

Baker was signed on a free transfer on a much reduced wage. He has played 15 games and wouldn't say Pearson 'hasnt got anything out of him'

Jury out on King.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, !james said:

It's the constant knee jerk reactions of the usual suspects on here who demand sackings without looking at the bigger picture. The issues with the bloated and now poor squad, FFP and the huge wage to turnover are all knock on effects of our friend Mr Ashton. 

I struggle to understand why anyone would think another manager could change this.

I’ll be honest….I’d prefer the owner to move on before the manager 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Agree. We cannot know who might be able, interested, tipped from within the game, affordable or interview well. We can only go by what we see out on the pitch and draw our sketchy conclusions as to who is responsible for a faltering team. It's fair doos to say "someone out" without offering a replacement. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Bring back Johnson eh

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Agree. We cannot know who might be able, interested, tipped from within the game, affordable or interview well. We can only go by what we see out on the pitch and draw our sketchy conclusions as to who is responsible for a faltering team. It's fair doos to say "someone out" without offering a replacement. 

But it's also fair to say what would another manager bring that this one doesn't. Hence asking for potential names.

Do they want a motivator? Is it down to tactics? Is it down to fitness? Do they want a 'bigger name' to bring in transfers? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, !james said:

It’s ******* obvious to most but you can’t legislate for 45 year old babies……

• Like 3