IGNORED

Pearson post match ….

Andy082005

3 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Can you put some flesh on the bone of: "...my boy's coach .... helps them work on it (concentration)", how does the coach do this exactly?

I won’t answer that directly, as we’re talking about a volunteer coach of a youth team here, but there are a lot of sources on the web that indicate typical approaches.  For instance, believeperform.com specifically addresses this issue.  It is all about focus and avoiding distractions, and it can be coached, at any age.

4 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I won’t answer that directly, as we’re talking about a volunteer coach of a youth team here, but there are a lot of sources on the web that indicate typical approaches.  For instance, believeperform.com specifically addresses this issue.  It is all about focus and avoiding distractions, and it can be coached, at any age.

True.

34 minutes ago, VT05763 said:

1119127874_screamingwoman.jpg.8df8e2e0385413530282c60788aab6ba.jpg

Same reaction again ? because you know I’m right. Why do you bother . You’ve never come back with  any kind of decent argument . You just make things up . You do nothing but stir shit. 
Remember my post to last week after you were positive towards NP for once. I said let’s see what happens after a defeat. Here we are again , back to your shit stirring ways. Absolute ? 

Going to watch back the highlights closely.

There is a bit of doom and gloom on here- yes we lost vs a Huddersfield not in the best of form, but we actually had quite a few chances and a good chunk of the ball. There were positives to take although when you score so early at home and the crowd are up vs a decent albeit not exceptional side, the result was very disappointing. Semenyo hitting the post and them scoring not long after to go 3-1 was one, but regardless the defending really did let us down.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tin said:

Almost as laughable as the suggestion of Steven Gerrard, who a) didn't want to come here, and b) had a £4.5m release clause in his Rangers contract. 

Not sure if we’re agreeing or disagreeing, either way my point was that somebody of that ilk not good enough for us apparently 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Going to watch back the highlights closely.

There is a bit of doom and gloom on here- yes we lost vs a Huddersfield not in the best of form, but we actually had quite a few chances and a good chunk of the ball. There were positives to take although when you score so early at home and the crowd are up vs a decent albeit not exceptional side, the result was very disappointing. Semenyo hitting the post and them scoring not long after to go 3-1 was one, but regardless the defending really did let us down.

Yep.........the reason the defence lets us down is because Pearson keeps putting the wrong players in the wrong positions?  I just don't get it?  How can a man who played his career as a central defender, get our defensive set up so wrong?   He keeps coming out with the same BS after most games......that's 19 defeats in 38 games   since he was appointed, I try to support him, but his bizarre choices are beginning to change my mind.   As was mentioned on Bristol Live, when asked why Pring did not play, Pearson stated, he felt he was not ready to play?  When asked by the reporter, why this was the case.......Pearson replied "I don't know".......so why didn't you ask him?...your his manager, and supposed leader of men?  Ha!   It's your pheckin job to know why he was unable to play?   If their was a problem, then address it, and if you prefer for it not to be made public...then say so, Do NOT say "I don't know"?   I worry about Pearson?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Breaking the game down into tasks improves focus. Our brains focus improves as it recognises rehearsed and repititious patterns. Trigger words spark physical and mental response. We can train the brain to unclutter the pre frontal cortex, which improves focus. 

• Like 1