IGNORED

Fulham Away Tickets

Silvio Dante

5 hours ago, Selred said:

Usually. But not for this game. They got the tickets too late. 

Thanks. It it does not say “usually” in the Ts&Cs ... just “priority tickets”

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/genre/memberships-city.html

We have been to five away games this year. There was time for the club to have a one day window for members if they wanted to.

15 minutes ago, sugarwray said:

Thanks. It it does not say “usually” in the Ts&Cs ... just “priority tickets”

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/genre/memberships-city.html

We have been to five away games this year. There was time for the club to have a one day window for members if they wanted to.

Think you make a very valid point, could have gone on sell for members tomorrow.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Anybody booking train tickets yet and what happens with train tickets if you don't travel, can you get a refund ?

Depends what site you buy it from but at the moment there are quite a lot of changes to cancellation policies, so check before you buy the ticket.

• Thanks 1

On 20/12/2021 at 19:08, eardun said:

Agree. I fall into that camp. I didn’t go on Saturday either due to the Omicron risks and not wanting to risk elderly family. The rates of Omicron in London are even higher so I won’t be risking train travel and a match there. Shame as Fulham is my favourite away day. Hopefully the eventual data on Omicron in the New Year turns out to be more positive though - especially re boosters. 

We all have to be careful. Do what I do which is to put my mask on when I get to the Atyeo statue and take it off when I sit in my seat in the Dolman. Then vica versa when the game is over. No problems so far and I feel relaxed and safe at the match.

On 10/01/2022 at 15:58, Marlborough Red said:

The section next to the City fans behind the goal is a mixed zone where opposing fans always  sit. Bought 4 tickets there over the weekend .Plenty of room  for more City fans to buy and get behind the team. Just have to register on their website ,very simple at no extra cost. Certainly worth a try.

Out of interest do you plan to celebrate when we score our third goal.....?  ? Thought about getting tickets here for my son and myself as originally didn't think could go. I know the Fulham supporters would be no trouble but wonder what the stewards would do as now designated home fan section unlike previous years when I've seen plenty of City fans in there.

Just now, RedReynard said:

Out of interest do you plan to celebrate when we score our third goal.....?  ? Thought about getting tickets here for my son and myself as originally didn't think could go. I know the Fulham supporters would be no trouble but wonder what the stewards would do as now designated home fan section unlike previous years when I've seen plenty of City fans in there.

You’ll be fine in that part of the ground - see you in there ??