IGNORED

Looks like we won't be able to attend the Swansea away game

Never to the dark side

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Surely this renders the Championship as untenable? How can it be fair for two teams to be forced to play behind closed doors at home yet face 20k crowds away ? 

I'm sure the Cymru Premier will consider their application positively if they want to play in a league where everyone plays to the same rules. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Surely this renders the Championship as untenable? How can it be fair for two teams to be forced to play behind closed doors at home yet face 20k crowds away ? 

Look at the toll its taken on Rovers and where they've ended up uo after having to deal with this for the past 50 years..! 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Harry said:

Swansea away isn’t until 13th Feb. 
If this rule is still in place by then I think there’ll be a helluva lot of pissed off people. 

I expect Ashton Gate will be closed to fans for the rest of the season come the new year . If you cast your mind back to July many health officials and Labour was critical of the government for easing restrictions on freedom day , i suspect once you go into lockdowns it takes months and even years to come back out of them.

21 minutes ago, bs3 said:

I expect Ashton Gate will be closed to fans for the rest of the season come the new year . If you cast your mind back to July many health officials and Labour was critical of the government for easing restrictions on freedom day , i suspect once you go into lockdowns it takes months and even years to come back out of them.

Sorry what?!

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Utter rubbish.

We were  only allowed back in pubs with no  table service and no social distancing in July that is nearly a year and a half from the start of lockdown.

Fans  were banned from stadiums from March 2020 to July 21 . 

Scotland have today banned spectators from attending matches and it is doubtful that they will be back this season. 

Nearly two years since restrictions were placed in us and we are about to have more restrictions and lockdowns so I am confused with  the utter rubbish comment. 

What we do know and going on recent events that when the government says  that restrictions are only for a few weeks they never are .

• Like 1