IGNORED

For those with young kids on Christmas eve

phantom

• Admin
2 hours ago, LoyalRed said:

For those with sky tv there is also an app, my son was addicted to checking out where Santa was last year - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-TV/Where-s-Santa-Tracker-is-back-for-Christmas-2021/ba-p/3868398

Even better. If you have Sky Q, just push and hold the blue talk button and say, "Where's Santa?"

Also say,"Santa tell me a joke." Apparently, he will.

• Admin
36 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Even better. If you have Sky Q, just push and hold the blue talk button and say, "Where's Santa?"

Also say,"Santa tell me a joke." Apparently, he will.

Passed a few more minutes working from home

Only 4 hours to go .. . . . . unless I sneak out early ?

I note Santa and the gang are currently at 38,000ft over the Ukraine border, doing a leisurely 569kts and at the same altitude as other commercial flights. Presumably he has priority and Rudolph's beacon will give sufficient warning. I hope there won't be a problem or else Santa might end up on a National Geographic episode.

7 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

I note Santa and the gang are currently at 38,000ft over the Ukraine border, doing a leisurely 569kts and at the same altitude as other commercial flights. Presumably he has priority and Rudolph's beacon will give sufficient warning. I hope there won't be a problem or else Santa might end up on a National Geographic episode.

I hope Russia knows the difference between Santa and a Ukrainian missile.

• Haha 1

Hmmm, it's just gone midnight (GMT) and old Santa has had to circle to the east of the Shetland Isles. Is it something to do with Covid passports? Either way, he's dropped to 261 kts and is going to be a bit late this year. Maybe one of the reindeer has pulled a hammy or summat.

• Like 1