IGNORED

Merry Xmas

Slippin cider

6 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Merry Christmas to the Oz supporters branch ??

Dont know what the attraction of Oz is, sat here in the garden, rain coming in hard from the South West, wind blustery. fog on Brent Knoll, my barbecue keeps going out, and my sausages are soaked. Watching City for 60 plus years does this to your mind. Would I swop, you bet I would ? Merry Xmas to anyone on this planet who supports City, especially our Oz friends.?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Hmmm 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

Merry Xmas from Australia to all of you. 

A better finish to the season would be a great gift.

Merry Christmas to you mate .

Heres to a great Christmas and a happy new year..

I hope Kambosos has the homecoming he deserves, the biggest fight in Australia...

Edited by B1ackbird
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Dont know what the attraction of Oz is, sat here in the garden, rain coming in hard from the South West, wind blustery. fog on Brent Knoll, my barbecue keeps going out, and my sausages are soaked. Watching City for 60 plus years does this to your mind. Would I swop, you bet I would ? Merry Xmas to anyone on this planet who supports City, especially our Oz friends.?

My son in Perth tells me high temps tomorrow will be around 42/43C, with overnight around 30C

I think our weather is more comfortable!

Happy Christmas ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

My son in Perth tells me high temps tomorrow will be around 42/43C, with overnight around 30C

I think our weather is more comfortable!

Happy Christmas ?

Had this discussion with my family earlier. Just one Christmas day sat on a beach, whether that's in the Carribbean, Australia, doesn't matter. Just to say we've done it once. 

1 minute ago, The Batman said:

Had this discussion with my family earlier. Just one Christmas day sat on a beach, whether that's in the Carribbean, Australia, doesn't matter. Just to say we've done it once. 

I agree.

We've been over many times but never mid summer/Christmas time. Mrs FR doesn't like it scorchio! 

It is exceptionally hot in Perth this year at Christmas time.

But no chance of going these days anyway! ?

10 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I’m lucky enough to have been in Oslo in Norway and Perth for Christmas and I can tell you I would rather be in wet grey England,kidding Oslo was great because it was snowing and proper Christmasasy if that’s a word while Perth was just wrong with it being hot 

Merry Christmas to all from a very snowy white Tallinn, will be Christmas day in around two hours, so the fireworks will be going off very soon, Yes, Estonian love them, they have them at Christmas as well as New year, so expecting a noisy few hours later.  Hope everyone keeps safe and I really hope that next year will be better than the last couple. All the best!

5 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Not all roses here mate, didn't have to light the BBQ its so hot they cook without it & I don't know what the sausages were like because the bloody flies carried them off...................

Only joking, "All" supporters have yourself a Safe & Happy Xmas & lets hope that 2022 can be a better year all-round, City & health.

Edited by bpexile
  • Like 1

Supposed to be in Essex, supping copious amounts of Red Stripe with the inlaws. Sadly,  awaiting a PCR test before we can set out. That said, been hoovering up my stray bottles of Cider and eating pizza, so not all bad.

Merry Christmas one and all, here's to a happy, healthy and successful New Year.

COYR OTIB FTG CAF

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Supposed to be in Essex, supping copious amounts of Red Stripe with the inlaws. Sadly,  awaiting a PCR test before we can set out. That said, been hoovering up my stray bottles of Cider and eating pizza, so not all bad.

Merry Christmas one and all, here's to a happy, healthy and successful New Year.

COYR OTIB FTG CAF

Hope 1960Womaaan (?) gets a negative.  Enjoy Xmas Mike.

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Hope 1960Womaaan (?) gets a negative.  Enjoy Xmas Mike.

Thanks Dave, she's fine. Pissed , but fine. It's more a worry about giving it to her Mum/family. Just a pain waiting.

You and the family have a great Christmas, and we will sort a beer in the New Year.

COVID allowing of course ?

Edited by 1960maaan
COVID
  • Like 1