IGNORED

Luton game off

Henry

1 hour ago, Jerseybean said:

Season’s greetings fellow-Reds.
The game being off tomorrow is a double-edged sword for me ?

If you read my OP for the Huddersfield match day thread you might recall I was in New York City with my family for a pre-Christmas holiday. Thankfully, my wife and daughters are safely home, however, I tested positive on Wednesday so I’m doing ten days solitary in a really grim Air B and B in Brooklyn. Tomorrow’s game was something to look forward to watching on Robins TV and a good performance/result (however unlikely) would certainly have lifted my spirits ?. As for the double-edged sword a poor performance/result would have only made a miserable situation even worse! 

Just for a giggle here’s a picture of my Christmas lunch - drink up thee zider! 

However you are spending this Christmastime enjoy yourself. Thank you fellow OTIBers for making this forum the remarkable place it is.

4C727F93-BF81-40D9-8987-4F2E108203FC.jpeg

Oh blimey. I got the dreaded u got the ‘vid text at 615 this morning and am at home with an already isolating soon to be ex wife and the kids. Still think I prefer my situation, so all the best to you squire!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Season’s greetings fellow-Reds.
The game being off tomorrow is a double-edged sword for me ?

If you read my OP for the Huddersfield match day thread you might recall I was in New York City with my family for a pre-Christmas holiday. Thankfully, my wife and daughters are safely home, however, I tested positive on Wednesday so I’m doing ten days solitary in a really grim Air B and B in Brooklyn. Tomorrow’s game was something to look forward to watching on Robins TV and a good performance/result (however unlikely) would certainly have lifted my spirits ?. As for the double-edged sword a poor performance/result would have only made a miserable situation even worse! 

Just for a giggle here’s a picture of my Christmas lunch - drink up thee zider! 

However you are spending this Christmastime enjoy yourself. Thank you fellow OTIBers for making this forum the remarkable place it is.

4C727F93-BF81-40D9-8987-4F2E108203FC.jpeg

Stay safe mate. It may not be the day you wanted but it'll be one you remember for a long time.

Anyway, weather is crap here so best to stay in and enjoy that Xmas meal.:xmas:

• Like 1