IGNORED

Old picture

sticks 1969

With the title of "Old Picture," I was surprised to find it was only the 80's which was surely only about 5 years ago. (Just before our current bad spell) God I'm old!

Alan Walsh was my first thought, (He holds himself like Walshy as well) with a possible Gary Marshall on the right.

Not that they ever had a photo for the final question on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, but if they did and this was it and I was on the show.... I would gamble and go for the £1m saying that the player looking over his left shoulder is Alan Walsh.

PS I'd also say it was John Bailey nearest the ref.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norn Iron said:

Not that they ever had a photo for the final question on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, but if they did and this was it and I was on the show.... I would gamble and go for the £1m saying that the player looking over his left shoulder is Alan Walsh.

Can’t see John Bailey playing right wing. Reckon it’s Gary Marshall 

48 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

JB signed a few seasons later....think paul fitzpatrick on the photo possibly mark hughes or keith curle too

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Do you have any footage of the Brentford 2-3 (1.1.88)?  I found your YouTube video of 87/88 season but I don’t think it was on there?

I don't think so, I tended just to keep wins & draws.

I'm having second thoughts about the Bath game, the keepers kit makes me think it's not.

This is Bath

763241413_Screenshot2021-12-27at20_59_13.png.77e04fb36ad38e75bb426a35674a88bf.png  715376370_Screenshot2021-12-27at21_01_10.png.022926a18c933f063cd798feacd29456.png

and the photo.

220969574_Screenshot2021-12-27at20_59_58.png.a1ccfce4882b9e7734280b31702dc732.png