IGNORED

Robins v QPR.

City oz

I do not intend taking away the start of the great match day threads by others. I was looking for a bet and it seems that QPR are most probably the favourites to get a win.

I will be going for a 1-1 draw. Below is what I go from a local betting site. The below accurately and unfortunately summs up where at this present time in the season how bad we are.

QPR have really rediscovered their mojo in recent times, winning ten of their previous 13 games at the top table of the Championship and only dropping points against some games during this spell. Bristol City, by way of contrast, have triumphed just once in 13 matches of late, and they were beaten 4-1 in this fixture last term.
Although Bristol City are capable of putting most teams to the sword in domestic competition, it is interesting to note that 17 of their last 21 Championship games have served up no more than three goals. This has also been the case in 13 of the previous 16 top-flight fixtures involving QPR, so all the evidence points towards under 3.5 goals in this clash.
When QPR come calling in the Championship, excitement usually follows, with the team both scoring and conceding during the same 91 minutes in 16 of their previous 21 away games. Given that 13 of the most recent 16 Bristol City home matches at this level have followed the same pattern, something similar is expected when the teams go head-to-head.

6 hours ago, City oz said:

I do not intend taking away the start of the great match day threads by others. I was looking for a bet and it seems that QPR are most probably the favourites to get a win.

I will be going for a 1-1 draw. Below is what I go from a local betting site. The below accurately and unfortunately summs up where at this present time in the season how bad we are.

QPR have really rediscovered their mojo in recent times, winning ten of their previous 13 games at the top table of the Championship and only dropping points against some games during this spell. Bristol City, by way of contrast, have triumphed just once in 13 matches of late, and they were beaten 4-1 in this fixture last term.
Although Bristol City are capable of putting most teams to the sword in domestic competition, it is interesting to note that 17 of their last 21 Championship games have served up no more than three goals. This has also been the case in 13 of the previous 16 top-flight fixtures involving QPR, so all the evidence points towards under 3.5 goals in this clash.
When QPR come calling in the Championship, excitement usually follows, with the team both scoring and conceding during the same 91 minutes in 16 of their previous 21 away games. Given that 13 of the most recent 16 Bristol City home matches at this level have followed the same pattern, something similar is expected when the teams go head-to-head.

I mean, we have not been great, but we have won 4 of our last 13.

2 minutes ago, Malago said:

QPR has lost both there last two games without scoring.  They played yesterday and face a 72 hour turnaround after not playing for 22 days.  We’ve had a 12 day break and should be raring to go.  I’m not saying will win, but the circumstances are in our favour.

And had Chair go off injured and Dozzell sent off.